A golf trolley or golf push cart is a cart designed for transporting a golf bag, complete with clubs and other golf equipment around the golf course. The manual push cart (or less commonly a pull cart) can reduce strain on the operator compared to carrying the golf bag by them while transporting golf equipment. As more individuals choose to play golf worldwide, the enthusiasm for golf gears and the trolley is comparatively higher. The golf trolley industry is expected to have more demand with rise wage levels and knowledge of the golf course in the world. Makers aim for an improvement in their product portfolios in line with the ultimate goal of taking a lead in this profitable market. With the advent of the COVID-19 pandemic, governments had enforced lockdown resulting in the restriction of outdoor movement, and all operations in the golf club and course had to be put on a halt. The demand for golf trolley had decreased as there was no requirement by the golfers due to lockdown.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- With the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, countries had to enforce lockdown that restricted the consumers to move outdoors. The demand for golf trolleys decreased due to which the golf trolley market saw a dip in production as sufficient laborers were not available to continue the production process. The sales procedure couldn't complete as there was unavailability of stocks in stores and online retails.
- Disruption in the distribution channel was a significant reason due to which the manufacturing sectors were unable to obtain appropriate raw materials. It was not feasible to transport final items to specific retailers. Consumers could not visit the specialist shops, while websites were not available online.
Top Impacting Factors
The market is anticipated to be affected by the increase in popularity of golf as a sport in various countries. The expanding wealth of the middle-class public and the increase in number of women golfers in the past few years may be linked to an important increase in demand for a golf trolley.
The rise in popularity and acceptance of golf as active sport drives the industry in large measure. In addition, luxury resorts and hotels provide sports activities in their facilities, one of which is golf. The construction of a mini-golf course to attract and support employers as a healthy leisure activity drives the increase in golf trolley revenues.
Specialty shops in the world market of golf equipment offer a range of different brands of golf items to select from; consumers are thus favored to buy golf equipment. However, with attractive discount policies given by the vendors, department & discount stores are projected to develop at a substantial rate. In addition, e-commerce websites have become the main distributors of golf trolleys.
New Product Launches to Flourish the Market
- The manufacturing companies have to invest in R&D to develop golf trolleys with new material that make the trolleys more sturdy and lightweight. The golf trolleys should be spacious to enable the golfer to carry all the equipment with ease. A new style of golf trolleys is expected to attract consumers with increasing popularity, which may increase sales. The advanced adjustable knobs in new trolleys can replace conventional structures as consumers are likely to opt for new technology with added benefits. Progress in technology in golf trolleys is anticipated to offer a new chance for the golf equipment and trolley business.
The Construction of New Golf Courses is expected to Fuel the Growth of the Golf Trolley Market
- Over the past several years, the number of golf courses worldwide has increased, particularly in the top golfing countries. In addition to being one of the major nations in the golf business, more than 50 percent of golf courses are in the U.S., Japan, Germany, Canada, South Korea, Sweden, France, and Italy. Mainly private clubs, golf-centric properties, and golf resorts belong to these courses. More than 30 000 golf courses are available to the public globally, and over 70% are therefore widely accessible. The construction of new golf courses show that the demand for golf trolleys throughout the predicted period has significantly increased.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the golf trolley industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the golf trolley market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the golf trolley market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed golf trolley market analysis on the basis of competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions Answered in the Golf Trolley Market Report
- Which are the leading players active in the golf trolley market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Golf Trolley Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
Motocaddy Ltd, Dynamic Brands Inc, The Proactive Sports Group., Axglo International, Inc, Golf Tech Golfartikelvertriebs GmbH., Bat Caddy LLC, SRI Sports Limited., Spitzer Products Corp, Sun Mountain Sports, Inc, Taylor Made Golf Company, Inc