Government Cloud Market Insight
Government cloud is cloud virtualization and computing solution that is established specially for government institutions and organizations. A government cloud occurs in several countries based on theirregulations,global strategy, and local laws. However, its primary objectiveis to set guidelines and produce a framework for implementing and sourcing a cloud computing solution for government administrationscollected with their measured authorities. Government cloud ispresented as a branded product of numerous private cloud merchants such as Amazon AWS, offeringrelated solutions for government relations.
Impact of COVID-19 on Government Cloud Market:
- Since the COVID-19 virus outbreak in December 2019, the disease has spread to almost all countries around the globe, with the WHO declaring it a public health emergency. The global impacts of the disease are already starting to be felt, and expected to significantly affect the global government cloud market in 2020.
- To stop the spread of corona virus, all government offices are shut down and businesses have shifted to online mode for their operations. Government cloud services help administration to setup a proper communication with people.
- The cloud service help government to update and protect data and infrastructure to solve the rise in number of people queries efficiently.
- Overall, the pandemic is expected to have a positive impact on the global government cloud market.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Increasing number of digital services in government organizations, and greater storage and computing capabilities acts as the major factors driving for the growth of market. Moreover, faster deployment, agility, scalability, and flexibility are also key factors in the market growth. However, varying structure of the regulatory policies can hamper the market growth. Contrarily, emergence of open data platform is one of the opportunistic factor of the global market.
Greater storage and computing capabilities
Federal authorities and other government departments around the globe are realizing the significance of controlling and maintaining cloud data for continuity and compliance purposes. The government cloud supports these agencies achieve and stock their important information efficiently and securely. This leads to enhanced and unified teams that can handle bigger projects at an effective cost. Cloud hosting services is beneficial for other small departments and government offices. These services is borrowed for the adding power and data storingnecessities, as often as necessary, instead of experiencing a one-time asset for obtaining the servers and controlling the ongoing expenditures for preserving the exclusive data centers. Moreover, the government cloud delivers greater figuringcapabilities when applying disaster retrievalkeys, as it allows government activities to constructmodified settings for holdup, with regards to the application anddata types, backup location and sequence. It contains the repetition of submission and data on a practical machine, and the data is retrieved repeatedly when a disturbance occurs.
Varying structure of regulatory policies
Regulatory strategiesaredifferent from organization to organization and country to country. Most countries do not have a body to regulate these policies. Thus, policies are implemented and governed considering regional factors, such as macroeconomic threatinfluencesalong with commercial requirements. Government have started applying compliance and risk solutions alongside with management solutions to help overcome this restraint. The framework of changing regulatory policies along with altering macroeconomic issues make it problematic for merchants to meet government agencies supplies.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global government cloud industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global government cloud market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from to highlight the market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global government cloud market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Government Cloud Market Report Highlights
By Service Model
By Deployment Model
Key Market Players
Salesforce, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Dell, Oracle Corporation, Google LLC, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, IBM Corporation, VMware, Inc.