Granulocyte-colony stimulating factor (G-CSF) is glycoprotein that stimulates the bone marrow to produce stem cells and granulocytes & release it into the bloodstream. G-CSF is produced by different tissues and its pharmacological analogs include lenograstim and filgrastim. G-CSF also stimulates proliferation, survival, differentiation, and function of mature & neutrophil precursors. G-CSF has a wide range of applications in hematology & oncology; a recombinant form of G-CSF is used with certain cancer-affected patients to reduce mortality and accelerate recovery from neutropenia after chemotherapy, thereby making way for higher-intensity treatment regimens.
The factors that drive the growth of the global granulocyte-colony stimulating factor market are increasing prevalence of cancer, growing awareness regarding the availability of various methods of cancer treatment, and rise in governmental funding towards healthcare. However, high costs of treatment modalities and stringent government regulations for approval of any new treatment options hamper the market growth.
The global granulocyte-colony stimulating factor market is segmented on the basis of type and application. Based on type, the market is categorised into capsule, tablet, and others. In terms of application, the market is divided into oncological diseases, blood disorders, growth hormone deficiencies, chronic and autoimmune disorders, and others. Regionally, the market has been analysed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players of the global granulocyte-colony stimulating factor market include BioCad, Celltrion Inc., Dong-A Socio Group, Pfizer Inc., Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Novartis AG, Stada Arzneimittel AG, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Amgen Inc., and Dr. Reddy's Laboratories.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global granulocyte-colony stimulating factor market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the market growth has been provided in the report.
- Comprehensive quantitative analysis of the industry has been provided from 20162023 to assist stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the key segments of the industry helps understand the trends in the types of granulocyte-colony stimulating factors globally.
- Key market players and their strategies have been provided to understand the competitive outlook of the industry.
Granulocyte-colony Stimulating Factor Market Key Segments:
- Oncological Diseases
- Blood Disorders
- Growth Hormone Deficiencies
- Chronic and Autoimmune Disorders
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA