Graphene Nanoplatelets are the nanoparticle which consist of short stacks of platelet shaped graphene sheets which can replace nano-clays, carbon fiber, and carbon nanotubes. Due to their unique morphology and size, advanced mechanical properties can be induced in them. Due to these properties, it is used in composites, conductive inks, coatings, power and energy storage, and medical devices. However, the factors that hinder the growth of the market are limited raw material availability and high manufacturing costs.
Covid-19 Impact Analysis
- The coronavirus's unfavorable global effects are already evident, and they will have a big impact on the graphene nanoplatelets in 2020.
- The World Health Organization has declared a public health emergency after the COVID-19 virus outbreak in December 2019. The disease has spread to over 100 nations and resulted in massive deaths all across the world. Exports & Imports, global manufacturing, tourism, and financial sectors have all been heavily damaged.
- The downward pressure on the global economy, which had previously shown signs of improvement, has escalated once more. The outbreak of the virus has added danger factors to the international economy's already sluggish development. Many international groups have stated that the global economy is experiencing its most difficult moment since the financial crisis.
- The lockdown has resulted in hampering the imports and exports of various goods. Also, the uncertainty created in the market in the consumers’ buying pattern has resulted in hampering of the graphene nanoplatelets market.
Top Impacting Factors
Rising demand from energy and power sector along with high demand from consumers for eco-friendly, effective, strong, and lightweight products and rising use of polymer matrices are the major factors for graphene nanoplatelet’s industries growth. Along with that, the graphene nanoplatelets increases thermal, electrical conductivity, stability, and hence reduces component mass while improving and maintaining properties, which is one of the other key factors that has boosted the market in the recent years. Also, the demand of lightweight composite materials for automobiles, aerospace, and defense sector is another major factor driving the growth of this market.
- Growing demand in the developing economies owing to increased construction and transportation activities.
- Surging demand for materials with high tensile strength, longevity, and excellent hardness has fueled the nanocomposite market and specially graphene nanoplatelets in the recent years. Due to their superior mechanical strength and conductive properties, these graphene nanoplatelets has emerged as the clear winner for the various industries.
- Graphene Nanoplatelets when produced in abundance are cost-effective.
- Large scale production at lower price is likely to place graphene nanoplatelets as one of the potential substitute for various kind of carbon-based materials used in composite fabrication. As a result, this significant growth in nanocomposite market coupled with superior mechanical strength and functional property at a commercially viable price is expected to bolster the big market growth in the upcoming years.
- Graphene Nanoplatelets are the perfect substitute in polymer matrices.
- The graphene nanoplatelets used as fillers in polymer matrices has boosted the global market for the graphene nanoplatelets. Also, the products that are made up of graphene nanoplatelets have been reported to shield electromagnetic interference and hence, act as a driver for graphene nanoplatelets market in the polymer matrices.
- Growing demand for latest electronic gadgets
- The key industry which drives the global graphene market remains electronic as the recently introduced smartphones and laptops give considerable attention and demand to the consumers. The growing demand for more efficient, strong, and lightweight body of the electronic devices has bolstered the demand for these nanoparticles in the recent market.
Key Benefits of the Report
This study presents the analytical depiction of the graphene nanoplatelets industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the graphene nanoplatelets market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the graphene nanoplatelets market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed graphene nanoplatelets market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions answered in the Graphene Nanoplatelets Market Report
- Who are the leading market players active in the Graphene Nanoplatelets market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is “Graphene Nanoplatelets “?
- What does “Graphene Nanoplatelets " allow organizations to achieve?
- Which technologies combine to make “Graphene Nanoplatelets “a critical organizational asset?
- What is " Graphene Nanoplatelets” Market prediction in the future?
- Who are the leading global players in the “Graphene Nanoplatelets” market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the challenges faced in the “Graphene Nanoplatelets” Market?
- What are the key benefits of the “Graphene Nanoplatelets “Market report?
- What will be the anticipated growth rates for your own Graphene Nanoplatelets Market economy altogether and for every segment inside?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
Graphene Nanoplatelets Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Thomas Swan & Co. Ltd., Xiamen Knano, Strem Chemicals, Inc., CVD Equipment Corporation, Graphene Technology Corporation Limited, ACS Material, LLC, Applied Graphene Materials plc., FGV Cambridge Nanosystems Ltd., XG Sciences, Inc.