Graphene Oxide Market Analysis
Graphene oxide (GO) is a single-atomic layered material, made by the powerful oxidation of graphite. Graphene is a material made of carbon atoms that are bonded together in a repeating pattern of hexagons. Graphene is thin material to the point that it is viewed as two dimensional. Graphene's pattern honeycomb design gives it numerous remarkable attributes, for example, being the most grounded material on the planet, just as one of the lightest, generally conductive and transparent. As graphene is expensive and relatively hard to produce, efforts are made to find effective yet low-cost ways to make and use graphene by-products or related materials. Graphene oxide is an oxidized form of graphene, laced with oxygen-containing groups. It is considered easy to process since it is dispersible in water (and other solvents). Graphene oxide is not a good conductor and it is commonly sold in powder form, dispersed, or as a coating on substrates. Graphene oxide is also used as a tin-oxide replacement in touch screens and batteries. It has a high surface area and so, it is also used as an electrode material for batteries, solar cells and capacitors.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- The global market for graphene oxide is severely impacted by the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The COVID-19 pandemic saw a decline in the economic growth in almost all the major countries, thus affecting consumer spending patterns.
- Owing to the lockdown implemented across various countries, national and international transport have been hampered, which has significantly impacted the supply chain of numerous industries across the globe, thereby increasing the supply–demand gap.
- Thus, insufficiency in raw material supply is expected to hamper the production rate of graphene oxide, which negatively impact the market growth.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Graphene oxide is a type of graphene. The demand for graphene oxide is straightforwardly connected to graphene creation. Expanding demand for renewable, lightweight and flexible materials with extended life expectancy has supported the developing demand for graphene, subsequently, driving the graphene oxide market all around. The developing demand for flexible and recyclable materials and the on-going movement towards sustainable power source are a portion of the variables driving the utilization of graphene oxide in various applications. The surging demand for the nanotechnology in electronic goods industry is compelling the development of the graphene oxide market. Though, the technical limitation of commercial production and high cost of equipment are the restraining factors hindering the growth of the graphene oxide market. Graphene oxide in solution sells for 99 euros per 250 mL from Graphenea, a company producing graphene. Increasing demand for clean energy sources is driving the demand for low-cost products with better throughput or efficiency.
New product launches to flourish the market
ZEN Graphene Solutions has announced a worldwide collaboration with UK-based Graphene Composites to battle COVID-19 by building up a potential virucidal graphene-based composite ink that can be applied to textures including N95 face veils and other personal protective equipment (PPE) for fundamentally expanded protection. When the turn of events, testing, and affirmation of the graphene ink's virucidal capacity have been finished, the ink will at that point be fused into fabrics utilized for PPE.
Surge in use in electronics devices applications
Electronics application leads the global graphene market volume share and is expected to display significant growth over the forecast period, owing to its wide range of applications in semiconductors, transistors, capacitors, and sensors. Increase in population and rise in use for electronics devices grapheme oxide extremely critical product owing to its wide range of applications including transparent conductive films for various supercapacitors, smartphones, flexible electronic devices.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global Graphene Oxide market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global graphene oxide market.
- The current market is quantitatively analysed to highlight the global Graphene Oxide market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global Graphene Oxide market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the graphene oxide market research report:
- Who are the leading market players active in the graphene oxide market.?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the market?
- What current trends would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the graphene oxide market.?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Graphene Oxide Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
United Nanotech Innovations Pvt Ltd, Allightec Co., Ltd, Graphenea Inc., Nanoinnova Technologies Sl, Acs Material, Angstron Materials, Bgt Materials Limited, Ltd, Cheap Tubes Inc, E Way Technology Co., Ltd., Garmor