Green information technology (IT) involves practices related to environmentally sustainable computing and IT optimization. Green IT solutions and services aim at minimizing the impact of IT components and related products, such as printers, networking systems, storage devices, and others, on the environment.
Increased awareness among end-user organizations to reduce cost and improve efficiency; introduction of favorable government initiatives to mandate and promote the implementation of green projects; and growth in trend of usability of IT components are anticipated to drive the market growth during the forecast period.
The green information technology service market is segmented on the basis of solution, services, and region. Based on solution, it is categorized into equipment manufacturer solutions, energy reduction solution, green business solutions, real estate development solutions, green IT solutions, purchasing solutions, waste reduction solutions, workplace innovation solution, and sustainability compliance solutions segments. Based on service, it is classified into integrated facilities designing services, eco-footprint assessment, business process and system design services, IT system design services, IT infrastructure system designing services, sustainability program, eco-innovation planning services, and project management service, and others. The market is analyzed based on four regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players profiled in the market are Accenture plc., BT Global Services plc., Cap Gemini S.A., Computer Sciences Corporation, Dell Inc., Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, GreenIT Inc., Hewlett-Packard Company, IBM Corp., and Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the green information technology service market and current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information regarding key drivers, restraints, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the green information technology service market is provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global market from 2016 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Green Information Technology Service Market Key Segments:
The green information technology service market is segmented based on solution, service, and geography.
- Equipment Manufacturer Solutions
- Energy Reduction Solution
- Green Business Solutions
- Real Estate Development Solutions
- Green IT Solutions
- Purchasing Solutions
- Waste Reduction Solutions
- Workplace Innovation Solution
- Sustainability Compliance Solutions
- Integrated Facilities Designing Services
- Eco-footprint Assessment
- Business Process and System Design Services
- IT System Design Services
- IT Infrastructure System Designing Services
- Eco-innovation Planning Services
- Project Management Services
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled in the Report
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- Accenture plc.
- BT Global Services plc.
- Cap Gemini S.A.
- Computer Sciences Corporation
- Dell Inc.
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
- GreenIT Inc.
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- IBM Corp.
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited