Greenhouse produce has emerged as a way to protect crops from ad erse weather conditions that make way for perennial production and the application of an integrated crop production & protection management approach for better control o er pests and diseases. Besides supplying local markets, the production of greenhouse crops is greatly alued for its export potential and plays an important role in the foreign trade balance of se eral national economies.
Increase in urban population, rise in go ernment initiati es that prompt the use of greenhouse produce, and ad ancements in genetically modified seeds are the factors that dri e the growth of the global greenhouse produce market. Howe er, the intensification of greenhouse crop production has created fa orable conditions for many harmful pests and diseases that significantly increased the need for pesticide applications. Consequently, the demand for pesticide-free products hamper the growth of the market.
The report segments the global greenhouse produce market based on type, composition, production, packaging, and geography. On the basis of type, the market is classified into egetables, fruits, flowers, herbs, and others. According to production, it is di ided into in-ground soil culture, container culture, tissue culture, transplant production, hydroponics, and others. As per the distribution channel, it has been segmented into super markets / hyper markets, farm communities, food processing companies, organic stores, and large. Geographically, it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players that operate in the global greenhouse produce market ha e strategically focused on product launch as their key strategy to gain a significant market share. The players analyzed in the report are:
- Elk Ri er Greenhouse and egetable Farms
- La Greenhouse Produce
- Lochs Produce and Greenhouse Inc.
- Mikes Greenhouse Produce Inc.
- Mitchells Greenhouse and Produce LLC
- Nyboers Greenhouse And Produce
- Ricks Greenhouse and Produce Inc.
- Schmidt Greenhouse
- Sun Parlour Greenhouse Co-Op
- Yanaks Greenhouse Inc.
- This report pro ides an extensi e analysis of the current trends, emerging estimations, and dynamics in the greenhouse produce market.
- In-depth analysis of the market has been conducted and estimations for key segments between 2015 and 2023 ha e been pro ided.
- The global industry analysis for factors that dri e and restrain the growth of the market has been pro ided.
- Key market players ha e been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which pro ide a competiti e outlook of the industry trends.
Greenhouse Produce Market Key Segments:
- Leafy egetables
- Citrus Fruits
- In-ground soil culture
- Container culture
- Tissue culture
- Transplant production
- Super markets / hyper markets
- Farm communities
- Food Processing Companies
- Organic Stores
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA