Ground Handling Software Market Outlook - 2027
Ground management software is the software for ground handling activities such as passenger boarding and check-outs, baggage management, safety management, automated cargo management, and load control, among other things. This software reduces management cost by automating processes that surge the growth of the software market for ground handling. Ground handling management tackles very complicated operational activities and stresses increasing the time quality of ground operations to eliminate aircraft delays. It provides airlines with efficient customer service and also increases the flow of passengers.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- The automotive and transportation sectors are one of the verticals most vulnerable to the ongoing outbreak of COVID-19. It should have a major impact on the automotive supply chain and product demand.
- By the end of May, a total size decline of more than 20 percent is expected with the highest reductions in regions which has been impacted the most.
- Even when there is lockdown going on, the groud handling software can be optimised to provide services with minimum human interference and may be remotely controlled.
- Thereby this industry has a chance to survive the current situation, but due to less traffic in the airports and majority of airline non-operational, the current needs are obviously going down.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers and impact analysis
The various benefits that ground management software provides include overseeing all handling resources through a single platform, optimizing services, and improving service efficiency. The increasing use of this software, which promotes the development of the software market for ground handling drives the market growth. In particular, a growing number of airports and airlines and various technological improvements are driving the global market of aircraft ground handling system. The development of infrastructure is a main source of revenue for the aircraft's ground handling and systems market and has driven significant investments in this process.High initial costs and quality issues are key constraints for this market's growth. Rising cybersecurity threats around the globe and failure during peak days are some of the problems that impede business growth ground handling technology.
The global ground handling software market trends are as follows:
New product launches and deals to flourish the market
In support of the ground handling arm of Etihad, Inform Software Ltd. shall provide its resource management solution GroundStar (GS) to the Etihad Aviation Group division, announced in May 2019. When fully operational, the fully integrated GroundStar system will contribute to the creation and dynamically optimizing job lists for an estimated 6,000 EAS employees and to the optimization of ramp operations and passenger services for around 60,000 flights each year, including luggage loading/unloading and passenger boarding.
In 2020, Hoopo Systems Ltd. has announced the launch of its new Mobile Access Point, which provides low power tracking solutions. The new product transforms existing ground service equipment into a mobile, large-scale network that provides connectivity for non-motorized HoopoSense trackers.The mobile access point allows fast testing to test the economic efficiency of tracking technologies.
The rapid growth of Airport IT investments and the latest technological advances
There has been a rapid growth in smart airports that incorporate cloud-based ground handling software helps fast track the processing and handling of various activities taking place at airports. This not only helps improve operational efficiency but also increase the management ability to track the various movements and provide a streamline experience to its passengers and employees. Also, during such situations when minimum human intervention is required the systems could be controlled and monitored using cloud-based solutions to further reduce human dependence.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global ground handling software industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the global market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions answered in the ground handling software market research report:
- What are the leading market players active in the global ground handling software market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Ground Handling Software Market Report Highlights
By Airport class
Key Market Players
Sabre, Damarel Systems International, Avtura Ltd, Topsystem GmbH, Sita, Inform Software, Quantum Aviation Solution, Quonext, Resa Airport Data Systems, Wiseleap