Surgical robotic systems include the use of a range of components such as equipment, software, accessories, and services. These robotic systems help conduct several minimally-invasive surgeries such as neurological, gynecological, cardiac, and orthopedic. The surgeons can automate the surgical procedure with the help of robotic systems, which enhances the efficacy and precision during the procedure & minimize the risk of any post-surgical complications. Surgeons can work on inaccessible body parts using robotic systems as they are effective representations of body parts; it also increases dexterity.
The advantage of using gynecology robotic surgery over traditional surgery such as minimal risk of blood loss and infection, reduced recovery time, and leave minimum scars contribute to the market growth. In addition, a rise in the demand for minimally invasive surgery will increase the adoption rate of robotic-assisted techniques, which propels the growth of the global gynecology robotic surgery market.
The use of robotic systems enables precise movement of instruments and provides a better view of the targeted area during complicated surgeries. Moreover, the high satisfaction rate among patients motivates manufacturers to develop more advanced robotic equipment. Furthermore, the high prevalence of hysterectomies, malignant, and benign ovarian cancer cases also increases the requirement of these robotic systems. However, the high costs associated with the use of these systems and high maintenance requirement can hamper the market growth.
The global gynecology robotic surgery market is segmented on the basis of product, application, end user, and geography. Based on product, the market is categorized into robotic platform, instruments & accessories, and robotic platform services. Based on application, the market is categorized into hysterectomy, sacrocolpopexy & myomectomy, and gynecologic malignancy. Based on end-users, the market is further divided into hospitals & clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, and physicians offices. Based on geography, the market has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Titan Medical, NovaTract Surgical, Intuitive Surgical, AVRA Surgical Robotics, TransEnterix, and OmniGuide Holdings have also been provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global market.
- This report entails a detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations from 2017-2023, which assists in identifying prevailing market opportunities.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current trends and future market potential from 2017 to 2023 in terms of value.
- Competitive intelligence helps understand the competitive scenario globally.
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments within the market has been provided with key market dynamic factors that help understand the behavior of the market.
Gynecology Robotic Surgery Market Key Segments:
- Robotic Platform
- Instruments & Accessories
- Robotic Platform Services
- Sacrocolpopexy & Myomectomy
- Gynecologic Malignancy
By End User
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Physicians Offices
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA