Hand and power tools are those instruments deployed in various mechanical tasks like cutting, carving, ploughing, drilling etc. Hand tools are mechanically hand driven and require no power or energy for their operation whereas power tools are either electrically driven or air driven. Hand and power tools are generally used in almost every industry including manufacturing, gardening, healthcare among others. Various safety concerns related to the use of hand and power tools are kept in mind while their use. Some examples of hand and power tools are rakes, hammers, spanners, chisels, screwdrivers, garden forks, sanders, drills, wrenches, saw, grinders etc.
Hand and power tools market is at a growing age currently due to increase in use of hand and power tools in do it yourself activities. Moreover, major factors driving the world hand tools market include increase demand from automotive maintenance and repair sector along with advancements in the production technology of hand and power tools. Also, increasing use of hand and power tools in industrial applications is another factor driving the overall market. However, low profit margin due to acute competition and lack of skilled professionals are some key challenges restraining the growth of the world hand and power tools market.
The report segments the market on the basis of type, application and sales channel. On the basis of type, the world hand and power tools market can be segmented into cutting, hammering, gripping & pinching and striking and driving. On the basis of application, the market can be segmented into commercial and household. On account of sales channel, the world hand and power tools market can be segmented into online sales and retail sales. Geographically, the market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
Various key players in the world hand and power tools market are focusing on innovations in new product development. Various companies have launched multi-purpose tool kits with several type of hand and power tools suitable for a wide range of applications. Market giants such as Apex Tool Group, Channellock Inc., Klein Tools, Wera Tools, Stanley Black&Decker, Bosch GmbH, Snap-On, Irwin Industrial Tools, Chicago Pneumatic Tools are profiled in this report.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The report furnishes the detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of current market estimations for the forecast period, 2014 2022, which assists in evaluating the prevailing market opportunities.
- Competitive intelligence and company profiles helps in understanding the competitive scenario across the geographies.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- The report provides extensive qualitative insights on the potential and niche segments or regions exhibiting favorable growth.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and opportunities in the world hand and power tools market.
- Geographically, the market is segmented into key regions including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
HAND AND POWER TOOLS MARKET SEGMENTS
- Gripping and Pinching
- Striking and Driving
By Sales Channel
- Online Sales
- Retail Sales
- North America
- Asia Pacific