Hand tools constitute tools and equipment that are not powered by electricity. These tools find their application in daily gardening, agriculture, and framing. Since, the tools are manually operated their application is restricted to certain tasks and skills.
The factors that drive the growth of the global hand tools market are increase in trends of do it yourself (DIY) users and maintenance of automotive vehicles. Further, the growth of construction industries is also expected to fuel the demand for robust hand tools. However, the growth in popularity of power tools and their versatile application is expected to hinder the growth of this market during forecast period.
The global hand tools market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and geography. By type, the market is divided into cutters, hammers, tapes & measurement, accessories, and others. By application, the market is classified residential, commercial, and industrial application. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players profiled in the report include Akar Tools, Ltd., Apex Tools Group, LLC, Chillington Tool Company, Crossman Tool Co., Herramientas Agricolas, S.A., JCBL India, Klien Tools, Inc., Snap-On Incorporated, Stanley Black & Decker, Inc, and Truper S.A.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global hand tools market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the market size is provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global market from 2016 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Tapes & Measurement
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
KEY MARKET PLAYERS PROFILED IN THE REPORT
- Akar Tools, Ltd.
- Apex Tools Group, LLC
- Chillington Tool Company
- Crossman Tool Co.
- Herramientas Agricolas, S.A.
- JCBL India
- Klien Tools, Inc.
- Snap-On Incorporated
- Stanley Black & Decker, Inc
- Truper S.A.