Increasing demand of product differentiation to gain consumer loyalty is a major driving force to adopt advanced technologies. The adopted advanced technologies would make human interaction more appealing. The need for an advanced technology gave way to adopting haptic technology that would make human and computer interaction possible. Haptic sensing technology is considered superior as compared to other sensing technologies that are used for human interface such as vision and auditions. This technology delivers higher touch sensations while using electronic devices, and results in realistic virtual experience. Conventional touch screen lack in physical feedback, this barrier is eliminated by haptic technology as it delivers clearly identifiable tactical verification to improve safety by eliminating distractions. This virtual confirmation plays critical role in application areas like automotives, navigations etc.
Switching cost of this technology is very high, which may not be affordable to many companies. This acts as a major limiting factor restraining the adoption in many application segments. Power consumption haptic technology based devices is impacting the adoption of this technology in smart phones and other handheld electronics devices.
Key companies that are profiled in this report are 3M, Apple, Cypress Semiconductor Corporation, Johnson Electric, Elo Touch Solutions, Samsung Electronics, National semiconductor, Immersion Corporation, Gesturetek and Alpine Electronics.
- An in-depth analysis is done for the Global haptic technology market by considering adoption rate in various geographic regions and application segments
- Estimations are made by considering current market trends, future potential investment for analysis period 2013-2020 with base revenue of 2012
- Top investment pockets are analyzed in this report for various application segments and geographic regions of haptic technology market
- Market share of top companies is analyzed in this report that helps new entrants to understand current market scenario
- Deep dive intelligence for Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities of haptic technology market and impact analysis of these factors by considering current market scenario and future trends are dealt more profoundly
HEPTIC TECHNOLOGY MARKET KEy SEGMENTS
- Captive Technology
- Resistive Technology
- Consumer Electronics
- North America
- Technology investors
- Research institutes
- Government Departments and Defense
- Other Equipment Manufacturers
- Manufacturers and Distributors of Haptic Technology based Devices