The global hazardous location motor starter is an explosion-proof device. It is placed in a rigid metallic duct system for surface mounting, which is adjacent to or remote from the equipment being controlled. The location motor starter is then used in hazardous locations where the concentration of flammable gas vapors and dust is high.
The application of location motor starter includes across-the-line motor starting, motor disconnecting, motor & line protection, and start-stop operations. The hazardous location motor starter is specially designed within the specified KW power output range and is available either with or without an isolator that is to be used in different hazardous zones.
Technological advancements, growing safety measures, and the propelling demand for instruments used for protection against thermal overload are the major drivers that stimulate the growth of this market. The major restraints for this market are related to the manufacturing of starters so that it can withstand itself in the most unlikely weather conditions and corrosive environments.
The market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and geography. Based on type, the market is segmented into manual motor starter and magnetic motor starter. On the basis of application, the market is segmented into coal preparation plants, sewage, treatment plants, paint storage areas, oil refineries, grain elevators, chemical storage & handling facilities, petrochemical facilities/oil rigs, and others. Geographically, it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players that operate in the market include Eaton, Emerson, WEG, ABB Group, Rockwell Automation, Inc., General Electric, R. Stahl, Inc., Schneider Electric, Heatrex, and Siemens Ltd.
- Porters five forces model helps analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers and the competitive sketch of the market, which is expected to guide the market players to develop strategies accordingly.
- It outlines the current trends and future scenario of the market from 2016 to 2023 to understand the prevailing opportunities and investment pockets.
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the hazardous location motor starters market to identify potential investment pockets.
- The key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and their detailed impact analyses have been elucidated.
Hazardous Location Motor Starters Market Key Segments:
- Manual Motor Starter
- Magnetic Motor Starter
- Coal Preparation Plants
- Sewage Treatment Plants
- Paint Storage Areas
- Oil Refineries
- Grain Elevators
- Chemical Storage and Handling Facilities
- Petrochemical Facilities/Oil Rigs
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
- ABB Group
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- General Electric
- R. Stahl, Inc.
- Schneider Electric
- Siemens Ltd.