The health IT security market is expected to grow in the upcoming years. Health IT security market is required by different organizations to tackle against the cybercrime attacks that hospitals and other healthcare facilities are facing. The complicated built up and different devices which are used by the healthcare organizations can allow entry to these cybercriminals who can make use of the system in a harmful way.
Increase in the violation of usage of the highly secured data in healthcare field has put forth the need for an effective course of action across the information technology systems of the healthcare sector. It costs the healthcare sector a huge amount to tackle with the crisis. As a result, healthcare services in various countries are spending a lot of sum to prevent the highly confidential information from cyber attacks.
COVID-19 scenario analysis
With the outbreak of COVID-19 globally and the stipulated lockout, there is an ongoing downturn in the healthcare market. Aside from communities, COVID-19 was equally disastrous for major world economies, especially the healthcare sector. Prominent stakeholders are continuing to adapt their strategy to the rapidly changing situation. COVID-19 is projected to have significant long-term impacts on the healthcare industry. Countries and major players would have to undertake critical healthcare changes until the crisis takes a back seat.
Technological progress, cost containment and increased access will in the near future be an integral part of healthcare reforms. Digital health and telehealth have taken a front seat in the ongoing outbreak. COVID-19 re-emphasized the importance of remote diagnosis, care and consultation. Over the past few years, regulatory and behavioral barriers have slowed Telehealth growth. However, since many healthcare providers are currently working on video conferencing and telephone calls, this segment's growth will increase several folds over the next two years. The social distancing measures also mandated online consultation of patients with moderate symptoms. In addition, it greatly reduces the burden on hospitals already swamped by counts of COVID-19 patients. Medical IoT devices that live at home with patients are now being used for optimizing outpatient treatment and minimizing repeat visits, and these devices can be further used in a crisis situation. The pandemic led to severe resource constraints. This is expected to result in the development of competitive pricing and value-based pricing models, which will accelerate market growth in future. Considering these factors, COVID 19 is expected to have a significant impact on the health IT security market.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario, Trend drivers.
- Rise in the usage of connected gadgets among the people, health IT security market is expected to witness growth. The health IT security market is expectedto develop at a high speed as the healthcare facilities will require its help to reduce the cyberattacks.
- The cloud security supplies new developments in the health IT security market and is forecasted to rise in the upcoming years.
- The digital healthcare platforms are benefitted due to this seamless communication and also sharing of data is secured due to innovations made in the industry.
- Information privacy and patient privacy are the most important features of the healthcare structure. Cyber-attacks are increasing every day globally. Hospital and healthcare facilities experience problems due to increasing cyber-attacks that threaten the privacy and safety of their data IT systems.
- Factors like scarcity of cyber security professionals and restricted spending on IT security in healthcare are expected to lower the growth of the market in some regions.
New Product Launches:
- In India, Aarogya-Setu COVID-19 app tracker developed to track the Corona virus Suspect has said that deletion of user data and collection of only useful data is done for the findings as it comes under the Health IT security.
Surge in Usage of Health IT Security market:
- This market of IT security is directed by the increase in usage of mobile devices in networks of a healthcare IT infrastructure, stricter regulations, and increase in spending by government bodies on IT security. Development of IT security solutions for the healthcare industry and the increase in acquiring of cloud computing for accessing IT security solutions are also powering the health IT security market globally.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global Health IT security market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the investments.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the Health IT security market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight Health IT security market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global health IT security market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the Health IT security market report:
- Who are the leading market players active in Health IT security market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the Health IT security market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What Segments and region will drive the market growth & why?
Health IT Security Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
Wipro (India), IBM Corporation (U.S.), Symantec Corporation (U.S.), Dell, Inc. (U.S.), Oracle Corporation (U.S.), Hewlett Packard (U.S.), Intel Corporation (U.S.)