Healthcare biometrics refers to different biometric applications used in hospitals and clinics to monitor the health of the patients. Different initiatives taken by government in the field of healthcare biometric due to rise in healthcare fraud and to increase security for protecting healthcare information drive the market for healthcare biometrics. Furthermore, emerging applications across novel fields of clinical research of medical devices are expected to open new avenues in the healthcare biometric market. Also, the increase in government initiatives toward healthcare infrastructure in the developing countries drive the global healthcare biometric market. However, factors such as consumer acceptance and high cost of healthcare biometric devices impede the market growth.
The market is segmented on the basis of type, technology, end-users, and geography. By types, the report is segmented into contact biometric and non-contact biometric. By technology the report is segmented into single factor and multi-factor authentication. Single factor authentication is further sub-segmented into iris recognition, face recognition, signature recognition, hand recognition, voice recognition, fingerprint recognition, and others. Multi factor authentication is further sub-segmented into biometric cards, passwords, and others. By end-users, the report is segmented into hospitals, clinics, healthcare institutes, and research laboratories. Geographically, the report is segmented into four regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Top three strategies adopted by major market players of this market include product launches, collaborations, mergers, acquisitions over few years, and operational expansion. Companies profiled in this report include 3M Cogent, Inc., ZKTeco, Inc., Siemens AG, NEC Corporation, Lumidigm, Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., Imprivata, Inc., Bio-Key International, Inc., Suprema, Inc., and Cross Match Technologies, Inc.
Key Market Benefits:
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023, which enables stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments facilitates to understand the various products of the market.
- Key players are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Healthcare Biometrics Market Key Segments:
- Contact biometric
- Non-contact biometric
- Single factor authentication
- Iris Recognition
- Face Recognition
- Signature Recognition
- Hand Recognition
- Voice Recognition
- Fingerprint Recognition
- Multi factor authentication
- Biometric Card
- Healthcare Institutes
- Research Laboratories
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East