Cloud computing increases real-time data collection and improves accessibility to the data. It has outpaced the conventional paper healthcare system by providing more speed and efficiency in data handling. For instance, cloud computing technology is widely used in remote patient monitoring. Rising demand for stringent regulatory compliance, public awareness, and growing investment from healthcare players such as Cisco, IBM, GE healthcare, and government organizations are expected to create a demand for this technique during the analysis period. Proliferation of high-speed internet and implementation of favorable regulatory acts are also expected to provide growth to the market. However, issues related to data privacy, data portability complications, and rising number of cloud data breaches will restrict the market growth during the analysis period.
The world healthcare cloud computing market is segmented into service, cloud type, application, end user, and geography. The service-based healthcare cloud computing market consists of infrastructure as a service, platform as a service, and software as a service. Based on cloud deployment model, the market is segmented into public, private, and virtual private cloud. On the basis of application, the market is segmented into clinical information system and non-clinical information system. Clinical information system is further sub-segmented into computerized physician order entry, electronic medical records, radiology information system, and others. The non-clinical information system is further segmented into automatic patient billing, revenue cycle management, claims management, and others. The market is segmented into healthcare providers and healthcare payers by end users.
Geographically, the report is segmented into four regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. Presently, North America occupies a major share of the market followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. The Asia-Pacific region is expected to achieve the highest possible growth during the analysis period due to rising awareness, rapidly improving healthcare infrastructure and growing investment in the healthcare technology. Recently, cloud infrastructure provider Amazon Inc. launched AWS (Amazon Web Service) Internet of Things services, which is the biggest public kind of cloud. Top players profiled in this report are Allscripts Healthcare Solution Inc., athenahealth Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Dell Inc., EMC Corp., GNAX Health, IBM Corp., Iron Mountain Inc., Microsoft Corp., Oracle Corp., Qualcomm Inc., and VMware Inc.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS:
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the world healthcare cloud computing market is provided.
- The projections in the report are made by analyzing the current market trends and future market potential for the period of 20142020 in terms of value.
- Region-wise and country-wise world healthcare cloud computing market conditions are comprehensively analyzed in the report. Increasing internet proliferation and its speed will provide growth to the cloud computing market in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Competitive intelligence of top players in cloud computing technology helps in understanding the competitive scenario across the geographies.
- SWOT analysis highlights the internal environment of leading companies for effective strategy formulation.
HEALTHCARE CLOUD COMPUTING MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
World Healthcare Cloud Computing market is segmented as below:
Healthcare Cloud Computing Market By Service
- Infrastructure as a service (Iaas)
- Platform as a service (Paas)
- Software as a service (Saas)
Healthcare Cloud Computing Market By Cloud deployment model
- Virtual Private Cloud
Healthcare Cloud Computing Market By Application
- Clinical Information System
- A) Computerized Physician Order Entry
- B) Electronic Medical Records
- C) Radiology Information System
- D) Pharmacy Information System
- E) Others
- Non-clinical Information System
- A) Automatic Patient Billing
- B) Revenue Cycle Management
- C) Claims Management
- D) Others
Healthcare Cloud Computing Market By End users
- Healthcare providers
- Healthcare payers
Healthcare Cloud Computing Market By Geography
- North America
- United Kingdom