Healthcare Customer Relationship Management Market Overview 2030
Healthcare customer relationship management provides a variety of services and tools that can improve and optimize the communication between healthcare providers and patients. These tools include text messages, messaging services, online forms, comment forms, and emails. These tools and services are becoming more and more popular everywhere, so different healthcare organizations utilize these channels. These tools help to minimize manpower to achieve profitability, minimize the risk of errors, and optimize overall communication channels. Sales force automation, marketing automation, and service automation are the features of healthcare customer relationship management system.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
The global outbreak of COVID-19 leads to an ongoing downturn of the healthcare market. Apart from communities, COVID-19 was equally disastrous for major world economies, especially the healthcare sector. Prominent stakeholders are continuing to adapt their strategies to the rapidly changing situation. COVID-19 is projected to have significant long-term impacts on the healthcare industry. Countries and major players would have to undertake critical healthcare changes until the crisis takes a back seat.
Technological progress, cost containment, and increased access are projected to be an integral part of healthcare reforms in the near future. Digital health and telehealth have taken a front seat in the ongoing outbreak. COVID-19 re-emphasized the importance of remote diagnosis, care, and consultation. Over the past few years, regulatory and behavioral barriers have slowed Telehealth growth. However, since many healthcare providers are currently working on video conferencing and telephone calls, the segment is anticipated to experience growth over the next two years. The social distancing measures also mandated online consultation of patients with moderate symptoms. In addition, it greatly reduced the burden on hospitals already swamped by counts of COVID-19 patients. Medical IoT devices that live at home with patients are now being used for optimizing outpatient treatment and minimizing repeat visits, and these devices can be further used in a crisis situation. The pandemic led to severe resource constraints. This is expected to result in the development of competitive pricing and value-based pricing models, which boosts the growth of the healthcare customer relationship management market.
Top Impacting Factors
- Rise in shift towards online product ordering, increase in demand of customer relationship management software among pharmaceutical companies, rapid digital transformation in developing countries, and surge in usage of social media marketing of products are the major factors that drive the growth of the healthcare customer relationship management market.
- In addition, rise in demand from patient to get easy approach to the treatments by mode of virtual patient care, surge in usage of virtual care, increase in technological developments in reconstruction healthcare database, emerging economies in developing countries, and agreements & joint ventures between key players are expected to fuel the growth of market.
- However, high cost associated with customer relationship management systems and security threat over stored data restrain the growth of the healthcare customer relationship management market.
- Contrarily, technological advancements in information technology (IT) sectors is expected to offer lucrative opportunities for the expansion of the market.
New Product Launches to Flourish the Market
In 2020, Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd., announced launch of customer relationship management software for small and medium sized businesses. This software can be used in creation of multiple customer pipeline and receive customer calls remotely.
In 2020, Infusion Software Inc. launched smart client management software for small enterprises. This product can help in customer relationship management and help small business to expand their business.
In 2018, Salesforce announced launch of Saleforce integration cloud system in their healthcare customer relationship management domain. This product can used to store wide range of data at a time.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of healthcare customer relationship management market industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the healthcare customer relationship management market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the healthcare customer relationship management market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Healthcare Customer Relationship Management Market Report
- Which are the leading players active in the healthcare customer relationship management market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is "healthcare customer relationship management"?
- What is "healthcare customer relationship management" market prediction in the future?
- Who are the leading global players in the "healthcare customer relationship management" market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the key benefits of the "healthcare customer relationship management" market report?
Healthcare Customer Relationship Management Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
Amdocs Ltd., Influence Health, Healthgrades, IBM, NetSuite, Accenture, Siemens Healthineers, Anthelio Healthcare Solutions, Microsoft, SAP SE, AllScripts Healthcare Solutions Inc., Oracle, Keona Health., SugarCRM, salesforce.com, Infor, Inc., Influence Health, Inc.