Healthcare flooring promotes employee and patient well-being and health by providing low-maintenance, long-lasting products that are suitable for any space, including resistance to static load indentations and coordinating designs and colors across categories to fit any aesthetic from warm and homey to clean and modern. Additionally, key players are producing specific products for patient rooms that are less institutional and more home-like, such as reducing patient tension and speeding up the healing process during their stay. The high demand for simply removing slips and falls, maintaining a clean appearance, noise reduction, dust free creating a hygienic environment in hospitals and other acute care facilities, and improving facility design and management, the healthcare industry has seen several changes. . In addition, hospitals believe that balanced flooring alternatives keep the room peaceful, safe, and comfortable, which may be achieved with power bond hybrid sheet flooring, which creates a quieter environment while improving staff morale and patient care by reducing noise.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- The healthcare flooring market was positively affected due to the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic.
- Many new constructions of the hospital and healthcare centers took place at the time of COVID-19 pandemic.
- The mats, tiles and sheets were necessary for the healthcare centers and were manufactured as per the need.
Top Impacting Factors
Increased government and private enterprise investment and building in healthcare facilities is likely to enhance the healthcare flooring sector. The global healthcare flooring market is predicted to rise at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to rising demand for attractive finishes, welcome environment, calming colors, adequate lighting to produce a home-like and comforting. In addition, factors such as low -maintenance costs, the availability of numerous colors and designs allowing options to meet varied aesthetics and long -lasting characteristics are expected to boost the growth of the healthcare flooring market.
Furthermore, factors such as high demand for sanitary workplaces that guard against bacteria and stains, the reduction of staff tiredness through comfort underfoot and the supply of visually beautiful design are likely to boost the growth of the worldwide healthcare flooring market. The production of hazardous gases by the chemicals used in the manufacture of vinyl is expected to impede the growth of the worldwide healthcare flooring market causing asthma symptoms, respiratory difficulties and eye irritation. Furthermore, vinyl flooring's non-biodegradable nature makes it difficult for it to decompose naturally in the environment in a short amount of time. The chemical reaction between rubber shoe heels or rubber scuffing against the floor may permanently discolor the mats, which could limit the global healthcare flooring market's growth. It is sometimes not recommended in various spots across the hospital due to the excessive release of toxic chemicals into the air when the vinyl floor catches fire. As a result, in the sector of healthcare flooring, low Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) content flooring products are now needed and encouraged.
- Due to high mature healthcare industry, strong awareness among hospitals to keep the environment sanitary, and severe government regulations, North America is expected to lead the worldwide healthcare flooring market.
- Europe is predicted to have a considerable part of the global healthcare flooring market driven by strong demand and construction activity in countries such as Russia, France, Germany, the United Kingdom, and others following the global financial crisis.
- The Asia Pacific region is expected to have significant expansion in the global healthcare flooring market as a result of rising consumer and hospital facility awareness of the importance of providing a sanitary environment.
- Furthermore, the Middle East and Africa market is expected to rise significantly due to increased construction activity and regulatory guidelines to make hospital environments cleaner and more hygienic.
- Market players are adopting many strategies such as acquisition, mergers, contract, agreement and partnership to expand their business.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the healthcare flooring industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the healthcare flooring market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the healthcare flooring market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed healthcare flooring market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Healthcare Flooring Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
Key Market Players
Armstrong Flooring, Tarkett, RMG Polyvinyl India Limited, Gerflor, Sika Group, Mohawk Group, Stonhard Group, Flowcrete Group, DLW Flooring GmbH, Polyflor, Trelleborg Rubber Flooring, Forbo Flooring, Marvel Vinyls, Altro, Responsive Industries, Interface, Inc.