Healthcare companies outsource their services, such as manufacturing or research, to various vendors to provide quality healthcare facilities. The healthcare outsourcing industry has revolutionized business outsourcing processes due to reduction in costs, development of global delivery models, and provision of secured data access. Thus, the adoption of healthcare outsourcing techniques has increased in the recent years.
The global healthcare outsourcing market is driven by growth in health consciousness, increase in demand for significant development in the healthcare services globally, and introduction of cost-efficient techniques. However, administrative control breakdown and loss of confidentiality are expected to restrain the market growth. On the contrary, the use of advanced data analytics, expansion of service portfolio, and usage of ICD-10 standards for the diagnosis of various new diseases is expected to present lucrative opportunities for the market growth.
The global healthcare outsourcing market is segmented on the basis of technology, type, and region. On the basis of technology, it is classified into monoclonal antibodies technology, recombinant DNA technology, chromatography, nuclear magnetic resonance technology, electrophoresis, mass spectrometry, western blotting, and bioassay. On basis of type, it is categorized into healthcare payer & provider and pharmaceutical pathology & laboratories. Region wise, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players operating in this market include Accenture, Allscripts, McKesson Corporation, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Wipro Limited, Optum, Inc., Dell, and Cognizant.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global healthcare outsourcing market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It presents a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023 to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market by type assists in understanding the regional trends.
- Key players and their strategies have been analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Healthcare Outsourcing Market Key Segments
- Monoclonal Antibodies Technology
- Recombinant DNA Technology
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Technology
- Mass Spectrometry
- Western Blotting
- Healthcare Payer & Provider
- Pharmaceutical Pathology & Laboratories
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA