Healthcare wipes are used to maintain personal hygiene and sanitation, including skin cleansing, surface cleaning, disinfection, hand sanitizing, and hospital sterilization. Most commonly used healthcare wipes are bed bath wipes, macerator friendly body wipes, flushable skin cleansing wipes, pre-injection alcohol wipes, and non-invasive medical device disinfecting wipes, which are available in a wide variety of packaging such as sachets, flow-packs, canisters/tubs, or buckets.
Beneficial features of healthcare wipes, such as prevention and control of infection, fuel the market growth. Healthcare wipes can be used on a wide array of products, even upon surfaces and instruments that get contaminated easily, and are ideal for everyday use. Healthcare wipes are also used extensively in supermarkets and food preparation environments for prevention of spreading of germs. These wipes provide additional hypoallergenic benefits for patients and infection control in hospitals, nursing homes, and medical practices, which fosters their growth. Advancements in chemicals used to manufacture these wipes is anticipated to present a lucrative opportunity to the manufacturers. Rise in hygiene and health concerns among people is expected to boost growth further. However, use of certain chemicals, which may not react well with a few body or skin types, and strict government regulations may restraint this growth.
The healthcare wipes market is segmented on the basis of product, distribution channel, and geography. The market segmentation based on product includes dry wipes and wet wipes. The distribution channel includes online platform, departmental stores, supermarkets & hypermarkets, and others. Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (UK, France, Germany, Italy, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa). The key players profiled in the report are Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (U.S.), Procter & Gamble Co. (U.S.), Diamond Wipes International, Inc. (U.S.), The Clorox Company (U.S.), Kimberly-Clark Corporation (U.S.), Costco Wholesale Corporation (U.S.), Reckitt Benckiser Group plc (UK), Procotech Limited (UK), Technical Textile Services Ltd. (UK), and Progressive Products, LLC (U.S.).
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the healthcare wipes market to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Current trends and future estimations are outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and to single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report provides information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- Quantitative analysis of the market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to showcase the financial competency of the market.
Healthcare Wipes Market Key Segmentation:
- Dry Wipes
- Wet Wipes
By Distribution Channel
- Online Platform
- Departmental Stores
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (U.S.)
- Procter & Gamble Co. (U.S.)
- Diamond Wipes International, Inc. (U.S.)
- The Clorox Company (U.S.)
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation (U.S.)
- Costco Wholesale Corporation (U.S.)
- Reckitt Benckiser Group plc (UK)
- Procotech Limited (UK)
- Technical Textile Services Ltd. (UK)
- Progressive Products, LLC (U.S.)