Hearing device or hearing aid is a small sound enhancing device, especially designed for patients with some sort of hearing deficiency or impairment. This device assists the patients with improving sound quality to their level of hearing ability, as it is incorporated with microphone that receives the sound and converts it into a digital form, and this sound is processed by a microprocessor and amplified further. The amplified sound is delivered through a miniature speaker into the ear canal.
The growth of the global hearing healthcare devices market is driven by increase in incidence of hearing loss and growth in geriatric population. Technological advancement in hearing devices and improvement in healthcare infrastructure in developing regions are expected to supplement the growth of the market. However, low penetration rate of hearing devices hinders growth of this market.
The global hearing healthcare devices market is segmented on the basis of product, end user, and geography. Based on product, it is divided into hearing device, hearing implants, and diagnostic instruments. The hearing devices segment is further classified into receiver-in-the-ear (RITE), behind-the-ear (BTE), canal, in-the-ear (ITE), and others. The hearing implants segment is subsegmented into cochlear implants and bone-anchored systems. By end user, the market is categorized into hospital & clinics, household use, and others. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA. These regions are further analyzed across the globe at country level to determine the market size and forecast for each segment and subsegment.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as William Demant Holding A/S, Sonova AG, GN Store Nord A/S, Sivantos Group, Widex A/S, Starkey Hearinf Technologies Inc., Cochlear Ltd, MED-EL GmbH, and Natus Medical Inc. are provided in this report.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
- Quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2023 is provided to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
Hearing Healthcare Devices Market Key Segments:
- Hearing Devices
- Receiver-in-the-ear (RITE) Hearing AIDS
- Behind-the-ear (BTE) Hearing AIDS
- Canal Hearing AIDS
- In-the-ear (ITE) Hearing AIDS
- Other Hearing AIDS
- Hearing Implants
- Cochlear Implants
- Bone-anchored Systems
- Diagnostic Instruments
By End User
- Hospital & Clinics
- Household use
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA