Heat gun is an electrical device used to emit a stream of hot air. This item has the same appearance as a pistol and was designed in the same way. It has a pointed end that generates hot air, as well as a trigger to start the gadget. A heat gun normally has an electrically heated element, and the hot air is propelled by an electric fan. This device is used to swiftly dry a variety of items.It's used for a variety of tasks, including stripping paint from residential homes, commercial buildings, construction sites, automotive paints, tin-plates, welding, soldering, shrinking, and forming with hot air, stripping varnishes and paints, loosening rusted bolts and nuts, softening linoleum, and forming PVC, and others.Increase in demand for soldering pipes in residential and commercial buildings contributes toward the growth of the global heat guns market.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- COVID-19 has had a substantial impact on the market in every industry, as the country's lockdown has impeded product supply and demand. Except for medical gadgets, practically every other industry has seen a drop in sales.
- Because these devices are expected to be employed for sterilizing medical equipment, heat gun devices may experience an increase in demand. As a result, sales growth in the market may change
- The selling of a Heat gun online may result in an increase in online sales, which could enhance the market growth in the short run. The online heat gun industry is driven by a number of reasons, including ease of availability, product diversity, and product delivery to the customer's doorstep.
Top Impacting Factors
- High demand for industrial heat guns is the driving factor for the growth of the market. Industrial applications like welding, soldering, shrinking and forming with hot air require high quality heat guns thus opening a scope for manufacturers to develop advance heat guns as per the industrial requirements.
- There is an increase in the demand for ecofriendlyproducts as the awareness regarding environment safety is the prior concern of end users. With the surge in need to reduce carbon emissions, manufacturers prefer battery-powered models instead of fuel powered engines. Manufacturers are using lithium-ion batteries as they can last up to 3 – 5 years depending on usage.
- The predominance of DIY culture among American families is mainly supporting the demand for the equipment. Heat guns are used for several repairs and maintenance works such as paint removal, renovations, and refurbishing of furniture and other crafty works. This segment is expected to boost the sales of the market.
New product launches to flourish the market
The use of heat guns in the aerospace and electronics sector is witnessing high demand. They are used in the aerospace and electronics sector witnessing high demand. They are used in the aerospace sector for repairing wire harness, soldering, and desoldering of the circuit boards for satellites, radios, and other communication devices.
Dewalt Heat Gun is heat gun with a built-in LCD display that makes most DIY projects extremely convenient. The LCD screens allows the user to check the current temperature and allows the user to adjust in 50- degree increments. There are 12 accessories that come with the product including extra nozzles.
The SEEKONE 1800W heat gun offers immense power and is capable of heating up in a matter of seconds. It has a large temperature range, with built-in temperature control and overload protection. One of the most important things about dual temperature heat guns is that they require rheostat-type heating with safety measure.
Wagner HT1000 heat gun is one of the best tools available for removing paint, loosening rusted bolts, working on phone repairs, and more. The ease of use of the Spraytech is unmatched and is one of the most popular option among home DIY-ers. Such heat guns with good features boost the overall heat gun market.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the heat gun industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the heat gun market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the heat gun market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed heat gun market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions answered in the Report
- Who are the leading market players active in the heat gun market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is "Heat Gun" Market prediction in the future?
- Which will be the niches at which players profiling with recent advancements should set a presence?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the challenges faced in the "Heat Gun" Market?
Heat Gun Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By Power Type
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Koki Holdings Co.Ltd, Aikou, Robert Bosch GmbH, Poniie, Apex Tool Group LLC., Makita Corp., Master Appliance Corp., Mowis, Dongcheng Tools, SEEKONE Technology, J. Wagner GmbH