Heated jackets are a sort of outdoor apparels that keeps the user warm when it is cold outside. The jackets are powered by batteries in heated coats.Heated jacket sales are primarily concentrated in cold climates. Heated jackets give comfort and warmth on the jobsite, and are typically equipped with a USB power source that can charge up to two USB-compatible power tools or electronic devices at the same time, in addition to transferring heating power from the battery to the heated jacket.The outside shells of heated jackets are made of sturdy, wind- and water-resistant textiles. Some heated jackets come with an LED controller that allows the user to adjust the temperature. The makers use polyester thermal liners in their heated jackets for maximum comfort and heat retention.The popularity of outdoor sports such as trekking, snowmobiling, winter biking, diving, downhill skiing, motorcycle riding, and other similar activities among customers drive the demand for heated jackets all around the world.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- The market for heated jackets is projected to experience limited growth due to the reliance of stakeholders on the disrupted supply chain owing to the pandemic.
- The demand for heated jackets is projected to decline in the near future, as individuals are increasingly obliged to spend a substantial amount of their days indoors due to the quarantine. However, as manufacturers work to establish business continuity strategies, the market's long-term prognosis remains strong.
- Due to the closure of offline stores in several countries due to the pandemic, online sales of heated jackets is projected to experience growth. People who are sitting at home have plenty of time to browse e-commerce websites and put their hands on a warm jacket. This is anticipated to lead to a spike in online sales in short term.
Top Impacting Factors
- Heated jackets are primarily marketed through online sources. The worldwide heated jackets market is expected to benefit from the expansion of online sales channels. Small-scale building operations and outdoor projects are expected to drive the demand for heated jackets.
- As customers become brand and quality concerned, businesses are increasingly relying on technical improvement and material innovation.
- The development of the heated jackets industry will be aided by competitive pricing and a diverse selection of options for both men and women. Introducing fresh and unique accessory combinations in heated jacket kits is also cited as a critical component.
- Heated jacket users face a significant challenge as these jackets require a portable power source, necessitating the usage of a power backup such as a transportable battery bank to recharge heated jackets on a regular basis.
- Furthermore, the product is made of long-lasting, water- and wind-resistant materials, and consumers' demand for slimline heated jackets with maximum heating sections that can be stored and cleaned easily in low-temperature circumstances. This is anticipated to fuel the growth of the heated jacket market for future sales.
New product launches to flourish the market
The demand for heated jackets is being driven by the drop in temperatures and harsh winter weather in many North American and European countries. Heated jackets are becoming more popular among consumers from all walks of life, including military personnel, construction workers, winter sports athletes, and others.
Therm-ic is dedicated to offering dependable and creative solutions to safeguard the feet and hands, which are particularly vulnerable. They have decided to take the initiative and add a Bluetooth heated vest to the offering.This revolutionary and ultra-versatile sleeveless quilted vest promises optimal body heat management despite the weather circumstances.
One of the most recent trends is the inclusion of USB connections in jackets for charging the batteries of heating pads. Dewalt, for example, has previously introduced similar coats. Another developing trend is the introduction of smart heated jackets.Smart heated jackets, for example, feature temperature controlling sensors as well as voice recognition, allowing temperature control by voice commands.
Ministry of Supply, a Boston-based start-up, has created a self-heating smart jacket that can adjust to temperature fluctuations and generate a customized "microclimate" for each wearer.The tech-powered jacket employs three carbon fiber heating pads to automatically warm the garment through a method called resistive heating, aiming to overcome the difficulty of clothing for transitional settings.
The jacket features an internal thermometer, an external thermometer, and an accelerometer that measures temperature and movement. The temperature and motion signals are processed by a microcontroller, which determines the amount of electricity that needs to be transmitted to the heating pads.Such improvements help boost the product demand in the market.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the heated jacket industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the heated jacket market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight theheated jacket market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed heated jacket market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions answered in the Report
- Who are the leading market players active in the heated jacket market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is "Heated Jacket" Market prediction in the future?
- Which will be the niches at which players profiling with recent advancements should set a presence?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the challenges faced in the "Heated Jacket" Market?
Heated Jacket Market Report Highlights
By Power Type
By End Users
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Makita, Stanley Black & Decker Inc., DeWalt., Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation, Duralogic USA LLC, Robert Bosch Tool Corporation, Ororo, H2C Brands LLC