A heavy-duty pump is specially designed to handle liquids that are of low and high viscosities. The design of heavy-duty pumps is flexible. Each pump is tailor made or a part of a small series. It is designed and constructed completely according to the customers specifications.
The increase in installation of crude oil pipes globally is a major driver for the heavy-duty pumps market. Also, the use of heavy duty pipes in oil pumping stations fuels the market to a large extent. Moreover, the pipelines are the safest mode of transfer of oil from one point to another. New technology such as smart pipes, which consists of an Internet protocol address, will boost the demand for the same. The increase in oil consumption globally promotes the oil & gas sector, which in turn creates opportunities for the heavy-duty pumps market. However, the increasing environmental protection movements due to a rapid increase in pollution may restrain the market growth.
The market is segmented on the basis of product, end user, and geography. Based on product, the market is segmented into asphalt, bitumen, crude oil, fueasphalt, and fuel oil. On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into processing, oil & gas, and others. Geographically, it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players that operate in the market include Flowserve Corporation, Grundfos, ITT INC., KSB Aktiengesellschaft, Sulzer Ltd, ALFA LAVAL, Baker Hughes Incorporated, EBARA International Corporation, Gardner Denver, Inc., and GENERAL ELECTRIC.
- Porters five forces model helps analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers and the competitive sketch of the market, which is expected to guide the market players to develop strategies accordingly.
- It outlines the current trends and future scenario of the market from 2016 to 2023 to understand the prevailing opportunities and investment pockets.
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the heavy-duty pumps market to identify potential investment pockets.
- The key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and their detailed impact analyses have been elucidated.
Global Heavy-duty Pumps Market Key Segments:
- Crude Oil
- Fuel Oil
By End User
- Oil & gas
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
- Flowserve Corporation
- ITT INC.
- KSB Aktiengesellschaft
- Sulzer Ltd
- ALFA LAVAL
- Baker Hughes Incorporated
- EBARA International Corporation
- Gardner Denver, Inc.
- GENERAL ELECTRIC