Screw blowers are machines that are used to deliver high velocity air into the engines in an efficient way. The screw blowers are categorized into various types, one of them is helical screw blowers. Helical screw blowers are the rotary machines that consists of main rotor and secondary rotor. The main rotor consists of two lobes that fits into the secondary rotor. These rotors move alternatively in a helical pattern with an inbuilt helical timer, which leads to smooth air flow. The helical screw blowers are categorized into two types, belt driven and direct drive blowers. The helical screw blowers are used to ventilate mines, charge combustion engines, and other such industrial applications.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- The demand for the helical screw blowers is expected to decrease in 2020 due to lockdown imposed by the government and low demand from various industries.
- COVID-19 pandemic has shut-down the production of various products in the screw blowers, mainly owing to the prolonged lockdown in major global countries. This has hampered the growth of the helical screw blower market significantly form last few months, as is likely to continue during 2020.
- COVID-19 has already affected the sales of equipment and machinery in the first quarter of 2020 and is likely to cause a negative impact on the market growth throughout the year.
- The major demand for equipment and machinery was previously noticed form giant manufacturing countries including the U.S., Germany, Italy, the UK, and China, which is badly affected by the spread of coronavirus, thereby halting the demand for equipment and machinery.
- Further, potential impact of the lockdown is currently vague and financial recovery of companies is totally based on its cash reserves. Equipment and machinery companies can afford a full lockdown only for a few months, after which the players would have to modify their investment plans.
- Equipment and machinery manufacturers must focus on protecting their workforce, operations, and supply chains to respond toward immediate crises and find new ways of working after COVID-19 infection cases start to decrease.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends , Drivers and Impact Analysis
Increase in demand for high efficiency screw blowers from various end-user industries such as iron& steel, food processing, power & energy, and others is expected to propel the growth of the helical screw blower market. Surge in demand for the removal of flue gases during the power generation in the power & energy industries is expected to boost the demand for the helical screw blower market. Rise in demand for the helical screw blowers in the cement industry for blending, combustion of kiln & burner acts as the major growth driver for the market. The Middle East region countries like UAE and Saudi Arabia will hold high market share in the screw blowers as major oil & petroleum industries are based in this countries.
New product launches to flourish the market
The launch of new generation technologically advanced screw blowers can boost the growth of the helical screw blower market. The increase in demand for sustainable productivity solution and high efficiency industrial products is expected to create new opportunities to the manufacturers of helical screw blowers. In July 2018, one of the global leader in screw blowers Gardener Denver had launched a new product CycloBlower VHX helical screw blower. The product features in helix screw design of 3*5 screw measurement that delivers increase in blower performance. The additional features of this innovative helical screw blower include discharge ports, helical timing gears, food grade PTFE coated rotors, O ring sealing, ductile iron shaft, and high pressure capability up to 36 psi.
High demand from applications :
Helical screw blowers are employed in various industries such as food processing, oil & petroleum, chemical & petrochemical, and power & energy industries. It is used for various applications in industries such as fluidization and conveying in cement industry, gas collection & sparging in oil & petroleum industry, vacuum processing in chemical industries, waste water treatment, plastic molding, and material handling. The helical screw blowers move by trapping a fixed amount of air and then displacing the trapped volume of air in the required applications.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the helical screw blower market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the helical screw blowers market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the helical screw blowers market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed Market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Helical Screw Blowers Market Report Highlights
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
Gardner Denver, Inc., Universal Blower Pac, KAESER KOMPRESSOREN, Atlas Copco, Zhengzhou Qugong Machinery Equipment, Performance System III, Inc., Lm-therm, Chandler Equipment, Zhejiang Kaishan Compressor Co. Ltd., Swam Pneumatics Private Limited