Helicopter Blades Market Outlook – 2027
Helicopter blades or helicopter rotors are commonly called rotor systems a combination of several rotary wings and a control system. Helicopters can perform a diversified range of operations including vertical take-off and landing operations. This boosts the demand for helicopters, which in turn fuels the demand for helicopter blades. The market focuses on producing helicopters with lightweight material for improving their efficiency and reducing carbon emissions. Hence, the need to use lightweight blades arises. These factors are anticipated to boost the growth of the global helicopter blades market.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- The production for helicopter blades is going to be more agile after the end of COVID-19.
- The supply chain disruption is expected to affect the future growth of the companies due to lockdown.
- The revenue is not being generated for the companies due to the ongoing pandemic, which will result in major losses across the year.
- Companies have to deal on a significant margin basis to revive the market.
- A huge monetary loss has been accounted for in the revenue generation of the helicopter blades companies due to the lockdown.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
There is an increase in the demand and sales of helicopters owing to rise in military and emergency medical services (EMS). This is directly boosting the growth of the helicopter blades market. In addition, an upsurge in military budgets is anticipated to foster the demand for helicopter blades. Furthermore, most manufacturers are integrating technologies in the manufacturing processes to deliver a competitive edge in the market. Surge in application and constant modifications is anticipated to foster the pace of growth of the global helicopter blades market. Also, government organizations and other security institutions mandate certain tests that include fatigue, material, and airborne testing. This ultimately encourages manufacturers to offer reliable helicopter blades that are even reliable.
The global helicopter blades market trends are as follows:
An upsurge in the military segment
There is a rise in demand for helicopter blades in the military and emergency medical services (EMS) segment, owing to the increase in application of helicopters. This is further pushed by the increasing investment by government organizations to bolster the military services by increasing the defense budget. Moreover, the military & defense segment uses different helicopters for various purposes such as utility purposes, attack, combat, and rescue operations. This boosts the need for the development of different types of blades that fit well for different helicopters. Hence the market proliferates in terms of diversification as well.
Integration of technologies to boost the market
Most manufacturers are opting for 3D print and additive manufacturing technologies enabling rapid prototyping and reducing the considerable time of production. Smart helicopter technologies are gradually gaining importance in the market due to their competitive edge, which in turn calls for the demand for innovative blade systems including active blades. In addition, market participants are continuously enhancing the performance of the helicopters by upgrading their portfolios. This involves the introduction of newer variants with multiple blade rotors, enabling a better overall flight experience. These blades have the capability of adapting to the aerodynamic properties enabling proper blade flows for efficient flight travel. Also, these smart blades reduce vibrations, turbulence, harshness & noise. Hence, these factors boost the demand for helicopter blades market during the forecast period.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global helicopter blades industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the global helicopter blades market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global helicopter blades market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global helicopter blades market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions Answered in the Helicopter Blades Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the helicopter blades market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Helicopter Blades Market Report Highlights
By Blade Location
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Ducommun Incorporated, Kaman Corporation, Erickson, Eagle Aviation Technologies, Lockheed Martin Corporation., Airbus S.A.S., Bell Helicopter Textron Inc., Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Boeing, Carson Helicopters Inc.