Hematological disorders deal with blood related diseases and generally affect the quantity or functionality of the cells or proteins present in the blood. Some blood disorders result in the increase of the number of cells in blood such as anemia, leukopenia while other cause the number of blood cells to decrease such as leukocytosis and thrombocytosis. The modern approach of using point of care diagnostics, cytometry techniques in hematological disorder diagnosis have outpaced the traditional methods because they can be used even in the absence of healthcare personnel and in extreme conditions.
The growth of world drugs and diagnostics for hematological disorders market is supported by a number of factors such as rising incidence of blood related disorders like leukemia, myeloma and blood cancer, increasing ageing population and increased healthcare expenditure. Moreover, increasing awareness about the blood disorders, increasing demand for therapeutic products to diagnose hematological disorders and rising investments in R&D have also propelled the growth of this market. However, stringent regulations by government, patent expiration of drugs and cost constraints are likely to restrain the growth of the market.
The report segments the drugs and diagnostics for hematological disorders market on the basis of product type, end user and by geography. According to the product type, market is segmented into analyzers and reagents. On the basis of end-user, the market is segregated into academic and research institutes, point-of-care testing, patient self-testing, biopharmaceutical industries, hospitals and clinical laboratories. Geographic breakdown and deep analysis of each of the aforesaid segments is included for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
Major key players of the market have adopted product launch as their key strategy. Beckmann coulter, a wholly owned subsidiary of Danaher Corporation launched DxH 500 hematology analyzer on Feb 10, 2016. The analyzer delivers high quality result for blood cell count parameters. Moreover, Sysmex also launched new automated hematology analyzer XN-L series in 2014 which and is a compact instrument and conducts automated reticulocyte analysis using flow cytometry method.
The key companies operating in the global drugs and diagnostics for hematological disorders market include Abbot Laboratories, Pfizer, Amgen, Beckman Coulter, Mindray Medical International Biogen Idec, Roche Diagnostics A/S, Biorad Laboratories, Eli Lilly and Company, Sysmex, Bristol-Myers, Siemens AG, Horbia, and Nihon Kohden,
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global drugs and diagnostics for hematological disorders market.
- Geographically, drugs and diagnostics for hematological disorders market is analyzed based on various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
- This study evaluating competitive landscape and value chain has been taken into account to help in understanding the competitive environment across the geographies.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2022, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global drugs and diagnostics for hematological disorders market is provided.
DRUGS AND DIAGNOSTICS FOR HEMATOLOGICAL DISORDERS MARKETKEY SEGMENTS:
Market by Product Type
Market by End-user
- Academic and Research Institute
- Point of Care Testing
- Patient Self-testing
- Biopharmaceutical Industries
- Clinical Laboratories
Market by Geography
- North America