Hemicellulase is an enzyme that breaks down hemicellulose, a main component of the cell wall in all plants. This enzyme is required to break down fiber-rich components or non-cellulose polysaccharides and then convert them to usable constituents. Hemicellulase is present in different forms, which have been used for different purposes in food technologies such as in the production of wines, enhance the quality of dough, production of fruit juices and alcoholic beverages, and others.
The global hemicellulase market is driven by increase in disposable income leading to high demand for processed food, growth in urbanization, technological advancements in food & beverage industry, surge in demand for longer shelf life for products, rise in fitness-related concerns, and increase in awareness about the benefits of organic foods. However, lack of awareness about hemicellulase and high processing costs may hamper the market growth. The development of hemicellulose-associated products and penetration of key vendors in developing countries provide new opportunities for market expansion.
The global hemicellulase market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and regions. On the basis of type, it is divided into xylan, glucuronoxylan, arabinoxylan, glucomannan, and xyloglucan. Based on application, it is classified into animal feed; aquaculture; cleaning; dietary supplements; food, beverage & ingredients; and waste treatment. Based on region, it market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players operating in this market include Schlumberger Limited, Halliburton, AB Enzymes, DPO International, Merck & Co., Inc., Meteoric Exim Private Limited, Biocon Ltd., Novozymes, Aum Enzymes, and Sdzucker.
- Market analysis for the global hemicellulase market is provided with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on the global and regional scale.
- The report provides an extensive information about the current and upcoming trends in the market through 2016-2023, which help to determine the potential growth opportunities.
- Key drivers and restraints impacting the market are listed in the report.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, prospective opportunities, and key companies that can influence this market is presented.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow are analyzed.
Hemicellulase Market Key Segments:
- Animal Feed
- Dietary Supplements
- Food, Beverage & Ingredients
- Waste Treatment
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA