Hemoglobin analyzer is a medical device which is used to provide quantitative, lab quality hemoglobin results in less than 25 seconds. Novel hemoglobin analyzer uses photometric azide methemoglobin method ensuring reliable results with a high precision. Major factors that drive the market growth are the increase in incidences of diabetes coupled with other ailments associated with diabetes such as coeliac disease, thyroid disease, polycystic ovary syndrome, diabetes insipidus, necrobiosis lipoidica diabeticorum and mastopathy. However, low awareness among individuals and healthcare professionals regarding the use of hemoglobin analyzer will be a key restraint for the growth of this market. Moreover, advancements in technologies for developing cost-efficient hemoglobin analyzers will create lucrative opportunities for key market players.
The global hemoglobin analyzer market is segmented based on product type, application, end user and region. Based on product type this market is segmented into full-automatic and semi-automatic. Based on application this market is segmented into blood glucose monitoring, blood glucose control and diabetes diagnosis. Based on end user this market is segmented into home care, hospitals, and clinics. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players, such as Erba diagnostics Mannheim, Alere Inc., I-Sens Inc., Infopia Co Ltd, Roche Holding AG, Trinity Biotech plc, Ceragem Medisys, Convergent Technologies, Drew Scientific and EKF Diagnostics are also provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging trends and dynamics in the global hemoglobin analyzer market.
- In-depth analysis is done by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023 to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- This study evaluates the competitive landscape and value chain to understand the competitive environment across the geographies.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
Hemoglobin Analyzer Market Key Segments:
By Product Type
- Blood Glucose Monitoring
- Blood Glucose Control
- Diabetes Diagnosis
By End User
- Home Care
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA