Hemostasis/coagulation analyzer market is expected to witness growth in upcoming years due to factors such as increase in prevalence of cardiovascular diseases, blood disorders and rise in geriatric population across the world.
Hemostasis/coagulation analyzer or micro coagulant system is a device which is used to measure and evaluate the speed of the clot formation or blood coagulation. The device helps in preventing the chances of heart attacks, thrombosis and embolism by detection of blood clots in the blood vessels. Hemostasis/Coagulation Analyzer is also used for measuring the coagulation pathway speed of thromboplastin levels in a few minutes. The method works on the principle of optical detection method by detecting turbidity during the blood coagulation and change caused in intensity of light that is scattered. The hemostasis/coagulation analyzer is built up in quality control and security lockout protocols for safe and secure use, as it is a device that is used to obtain sensitive information about the health of a patient.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
At the early phase of COVID-19 pandemic, there was no availability of specific diagnostic tests to detect the disease in patients. Alternative diagnostic tests were used initially but were not much effective. This unavailability of specific COVID-19 diagnostic tests presented lucrative opportunities for diagnostic manufacturers to introduce their COVID-19 diagnostic kits. Many leading players as well as some start-ups from various countries utilized this opportunity and introduced COVID-19 diagnostics kits into local as well as global market. These players achieved edge over other diagnostics players capitalizing the opportunity from demand for COVID-19 diagnostic tests, which, in turn, helps them in maintaining their revenues in such a crisis. Considering these factors, COVID -19 is expected to have significant impact on Hemostasis/Coagulation Analyzer Market.
Top Impacting factors:
- Factors such as rise in number of cardiovascular disorders and increase in geriatric population across the world is expected to rise the growth for hemostasis/coagulation analyzer market.
- Changes in lifestyle and rise in obesity cases due to change in food habits are some of the factors driving the hemostasis/coagulation analyzer market growth.
- Increase in awareness about the availability of diagnostic procedures that prevent heart attacks and rise in number of patients suffering from blood disorders are expected to boost the hemostasis/coagulation analyzer market growth.
- However, factors such as high cost associated with fully automated hemostasis/coagulation analyzer, lack of standardization, strict rules and regulation by government organization for approval of the devices and slow adaption of advanced devices in emerging countries is expected to hamper the growth for the hemostasis/coagulation analyzer market during the forecast period.
New Product Launch / News:
- In December 2018, Sysmex Corporation announced the implementation of its next generation haemostasis, automated blood coagulation analyzers CN-6000 and CN-3000. Sysmex is a significant blood clotting company. By introducing the CN-6000 and CN-3000, Sysmex aims to further enhance the standard of efficiency and operability, to respond effectively to a variety of customer demands and to increase efficiency in the haemostasis industry.
- In April 2018, Siemens Healthineers Laboratory Diagnostics introduced the Sysmex CS-2500 System. The introduction of the latest Sysmex CS-2500 system will allow mid-volume labs to utilize proven PSI technologies, offering the capacity to standardize test outcomes through several Sysmex CS and CA hemostasis technologies in local comparison labs and embedded distribution networks (IDNs).
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the Hemostasis/Coagulation Analyzer Market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the investments.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the Market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the Market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed Hemostasis/Coagulation Analyzer Market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the Hemostasis/Coagulation Analyzer Market Report:
- What are the leading market players active in Hemostasis/Coagulation Analyzer Market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the Hemostasis/Coagulation Analyzer Market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What Segments and region will drive the Hemostasis/Coagulation Analyzer Market growth & why?
Hemostasis/Coagulation Analyzer Market Report Highlights
By End Users
Key Market Players
Meril Life Sciences, Bio Group Medical System, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Horiba, A&T Corporation, Siemens Healthineers Group, Maccura Biotechnology Co. Ltd, Abbott Laboratories, Haematonics, Diagnostica Stago SAS, Helena Laboratories., Genrui Biotech Inc, Nihon Kohden, Robimes India Pvt. Ltd, Sysmex Group, Roche Diagnostics, Danaher Corporation