Heparin sodium is an anticoagulant that is used to prevent blood clots. It is also known as a blood thinner. Heparin sodium is used to treat blood clot formation in the lungs, arteries, and veins. Heparin sodium is also used prior to a surgery to reduce the risk of blood clots.
The major factors that drive the growth of the global heparin sodium market are increase in the incidence of thrombosis, rise in government funding towards improving healthcare facilities, and rising awareness among the patient population regarding the availability of such treatment options. However, stringent government regulations and lack of awareness among the patient population regarding the availability of such treatment options restrict the market growth. However, unmet medical needs in emerging economies attract key players to invest on healthcare treatment modalities. This is anticipated to provide lucrative growth opportunities for the global heparin sodium market.
The global heparin sodium market is segmented on the basis of type and application. Based on type, the market is categorised into unfractionated heparin, low molecular weight heparins, and heparinoids. In terms of application, the market is divided into venous thromboembolism, complications of pregnancy, cardioversion of atrial fibrillation/flutter, and others. Regionally, the market has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players of the market are Shenzhen Hepalink, Sichuan Deebio Pharmaceutical Co.LTD., Nanjing Xinbai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Hebei Changshan Biochemical Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd, Yantai Dongcheng Biochemicals Co. Ltd., Pharma Action GmbH, Opocrin S.p.A, Bioibrica, Aspen Oss BV, and Pfizer Inc.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global heparin sodium market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the market growth has been provided in the report.
- Comprehensive quantitative analysis of the industry has been provided from 20162023 to assist stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of key segments of the industry helps understand the trends in the types of heparin sodium globally.
- Key market players and their strategies have been provided to understand the competitive outlook of the industry.
Heparin Sodium Market Key Segments:
- Unfractionated Heparin
- Low Molecular Weight Heparins
- Venous Thromboembolism
- Complications of Pregnancy
- Cardioversion of Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA