Herbal pet shampoo is a grooming product for dogs, cats, and other small animals such as rabbits and hamsters. Shampoos for pets clean, deodorize, and condition their coats and skin.Pet shampoos typically contain specialist ingredients to remove stains, filth, and microbes from the animal coat and to keep pets' skin healthy and clean. Mild surfactants, preservatives, pearlizers, solubilizers, and scent are all included in the general formulation of pet shampoo.Herbal pet shampoos are preferred by customers all over the world because they are paraben-free, phosphate-free, dye-free, and 100 percent biodegradable. There is a preference for herbal pet shampoo over chemical pet shampoo, and hence the market for the former is growing all over the world.Furthermore, the surge in awareness of people toward their pets and the rise in number of pet adoptions are expected to boost the growth of the herbal pet shampoo market throughout the forecast period.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- COVID-19 has had an impact on every industry, causing a short-term decline in the market growth by categorizing products into essential and non-essential categories. Pet items are classified as non-essential, which has a significant impact on the market growth.
- Lockdowns enacted in several countries impeded the flow of goods, as offline stores were closed and mobility restrictions were implemented, resulting in a drop in market sales.
- Among the stay-at-home orders and social distance needs caused by the COVID-19, an opportunity for pet care firms to supply vital supplies through online channels has surfaced.
Top Impacting Factors
- The market for herbal pet shampoo is expected to experience growth as pet owners have become more concerned about the use of chemical-based pet shampoo. Chemical-based pet shampoo, for example, contains sodium lauryl sulphate (sls), which is detrimental to young pets' eyes and can affect the skin's immune system.
- The worldwide pet shampoo market is expected to be driven by rise in pet ownership in key regions around the world, as well as a strong customer preference for pet grooming products.
- The boom in the e-commerce sector allows major firms to offer and sell their products to a global audience. Furthermore, fierce competition among businesses allows end-users to get better deals when purchasing these products online.
- In the worldwide pet shampoo market, an increase in demand for sustainable and nature-based pet shampoos is a crucial opportunity. In comparison to synthetic items, key manufacturers usually engage in considerable research and development initiatives to generate natural and safer items.
New product launches to flourish the market
Modern pet owners are increasingly conscious of the substances used in pet grooming products, and many choose plant-based and ecological alternatives. To meet the changing needs of consumers, some well-known brands, such as 4-Legger, Himalaya, and Beaphar, are focusing on the introduction of certified herbal shampoos.
Increase in Pet Health-Care Spending
The rise in willingness of pet owners to spend on companion animals is expected to propel the growth of the herbal pet shampoo industry. Furthermore, several health benefits such as reduced stress and increased physiological stability, as well as animal aided therapies, are strengthening the link between the pet and the owner.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of theherbal pet shampooindustry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the herbal pet shampoo market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight theherbal pet shampoomarket growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed herbal pet shampoo market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions answered in the Report
- Who are the leading market players active in the herbal pet shampoo market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is "Herbal Pet Shampoo" Market prediction in the future?
- Which will be the niches at which players profiling with recent advancements should set a presence?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the challenges faced in the "Herbal Pet Shampoo" Market?
Herbal Pet Shampoo Market Report Highlights
By Pet Type
By Product Type
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
General Nutrition Centers Inc., Burt’s Bees, Bayer AG, Earthwhile Endeavors Inc., 4-Legger, Olive’s Choice, Petkin Inc., World for Pets, CHI Haircare