Herceptin, also known as trastuzumab, is used as a medication for patients who suffer from cancer, which assists in controlling the growth and spread of cancer cells in the body. Herceptin biosimilars are essentially used to treat certain breast as well stomach cancers, and is also used in combination with other medicines for treatment. Herceptin biosimilars have gained traction recently as a preferred treatment method for cancers. This is attributed to the fact that Herceptin biosimilars act on the surface of the cancer cell by blocking the chemical signals that can stimulate uncontrolled growth. The major factors that fuel the growth of the market are escalating incidence of cancers globally, along with an increase in the incidence of breast cancers among women. In addition, the rising focus on the development of herceptin therapeutic biosimilars to treat HER2+ breast cancers supplement the market growth. However, stringent regulations regarding the approval of hereceptin biosimilars restrain the growth of the hereceptin biosimilars market. Moreover, the increasing focus of market players in the development of herceptin biosimilars will offer profitable opportunities for the growth of the market.
The report segments the market on the basis of type, application, and region. Based on type, the market is divided into uterine cancer, ovarian cancer, vaginal cancer, vulvar cancer, and cervical cancer. Based on end user, the market is classified into hospitals, drug stores, and other. Based on region, it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players profiled in this market are Mylan N.V., Amgen Inc., Mabion S.A., AryoGen Biopharma, Genor Biopharma, Celltrion Inc., Gedeon Richter Plc, The Instituto Vital Brazil, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, and Biocon.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global herceptin biosimilars market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- It presents a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023 to enable stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market by type assists in understanding various forms of herceptin biosimilars available.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Hereceptin Biosimilars Market Key Segmentation:
- Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA