High education software helps in teaching and learning management of various education courses. The incorporation of this software in interactive learning and the need of higher distance education primarily drive the market. Content management, performance tracking, and time saving benefits are some features of the high education software. Low degree of customization and poor flexibility are key limitations of the software.
Adoption of device-based computing, emergence of online & collaborative learning, and technological advancement in educational sectors drive the high education software market. The lack of IT infrastructure and increased cost of high education restrain the growth of the high education market. The increase in bring your own device (BYOD) trend and easy deployment of content are prominent opportunities for the market growth. However, poor system integration limits the adoption of the software.
The market is identified by high level of competition with presence of large number of local and international players. The vendors compete on the basis of quality, features, and innovations of the product. Collaboration is a key strategy adopted by the leaders of the high education software market. For instance, Ivy Tech Foundation Inc. and Blackboard Inc. collaborated on June 2017 to deliver an exceptional expertise for the students in high education software.
The market is segmented by user type, learning model, and region. Based on user type, it is classified into state universities, community colleges, and private colleges. The learning model is further divided into collaborative learning, adaptive learning, social learning, and blended learning. Based on geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive analysis and profiles of the major market players profiled in the report include Adobe Systems Incorporated, Blackboard, Inc., Educomp Solutions Ltd., Cisco Systems, Inc., McGraw-Hill Education, Inc., NIIT Limited, Pearson PLC, Desire2learn Corporation Ltd., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., and Sum Total Systems, LLC.
- This report is an extensive analysis of the current and potential market trends.
- The report contains in depth quantitative analysis of current and future market estimations through 20162023, which helps recognize the growth opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market helps understand the current practices for better investment decisions.
- Key market players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps understand the competitive outlook of the market.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by monitoring the top.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
High Education Software Market Key Segments:
By User type
- State Universities
- Community Colleges
- Private Colleges.
By Learning Model
- Collaborative Learning
- Adaptive Learning
- Social Learning
- Blended Learning
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East