High-heat melamine foam is a soft material, which is manufactured utilizing formaldehyde-melamine-sodium bisulfate copolymer. The base material utilized in production of this foam is abrasive, resistant to high temperatures, and flame retardant, which allows this product to sustain its properties over wide temperature ranges. Its open-cell foam structure makes it sound absorbing, lightweight, flexible, and heat insulating. Unlike conventional foams, various combinations of these properties make it feasible to utilize high-heat melamine foam as high-quality solution in numerous energy-efficient applications. This foam is available as cut sheets or as buns in the market. Melamine scum is mixed with other materials to produce different products such as magic erasers and insulating materials.
Increase in awareness among customers regarding environmental benefits of foam insulation is the primary factor that drives the growth of the high-heat melamine market. High-heat melamine foam plays a significant role in preventing ambient heat from entering the insulated area and heat present inside insulated area from escaping into surroundings, which eliminate the requirement for further energy consumption. Rapid urbanization and rise in standard of living in emerging economies propel the development of the construction industry, which in turn is supplementing the growth of high-heat melamine foam market. However, fluctuation in prices of raw materials utilized in high-heat melamine foam production hinders the market growth. Increase in demand for melamine foams from developing countries for use in buildings, acoustic panels, suspended baffles, and metal ceiling panels is anticipated to provide potential growth opportunities for market expansion.
The report segments the high-heat melamine foam market on the basis of application, end-user industry, and geography. Based on application, the market is divided into sound absorption, cleaning products, sound gasketing, and others. By end-user industry, it is categorized into industrial, construction, transportation, and others. Geographical breakdown of the market includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive Competitive Analysis And Profiles Of Major Market Players Provided In The Report Are As Follows:
- Acoustical Surfaces, Inc.
- Asian Glory Chemical Company Limited
- BASF SE
- Clark Foam Products Corporation
- Evonik Industries AG
- Haohua Junhua Group Co., Ltd.
- Linyi Yingke Chemistry Co., Ltd.
- Wilhams Insulation Group
- Zhejiang Ya Dina New Material Technology Co., Ltd.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends and estimations from 2017 to 2023 of the global high-meat melamine foam market to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to individual market revenue.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- An in-depth analysis of current research & clinical developments within the market is provided with key dynamic factors.
- Key players and their key developments in the recent years are listed.
High-heat Melamine Foam Market Key Segments:
- Sound Absorption
- Cleaning Products
- Sound Gasketing
By End-user Industry
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA