A dielectric material is a substance with poor electricity conductance, but an efficient supporter of electrostatic field. High-k dielectric materials are essentially insulators where no current flows through the material when a voltage is applied. K stands for dielectric constant, a measure of the amount of charge a material can hold.
Growth in demand for microelectronics is expected to drive the global high-k dielectric materials market. However, high-k dielectric materials possess poorer properties than conventional silicon oxide, which is used as a gate dielectric material, which is expected to restrict the market growth during the forecast period. Growth in demand for electric vehicles, where it is used to manufacture high-powered batteries, is expected to provide a major opportunity for market expansion.
The report segments the global high-k dielectric material market on the basis of type, application, and geography. Based on type, it is divided into titanium dioxide, tantalum pentoxide, cerium dioxide, aluminum oxide, and others. On the basis of application, it is classified into gate dielectrics, capacitor dielectrics, photoelectrochemical cells, epitaxial dielectrics, and others. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players, such as Henkel Corporation, Master Bond, Inc., Protavic America, Inc., HITEK Electronic Materials Ltd., Applied Materials, Inc., Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC., Dielectric Lab Inc., National Magnetics Group, Arkema Group, and Gelest, Inc., are also provided in the report.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends and estimations from 2017 to 2023 of the global high-k dielectric material market to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to individual market revenue.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- The report includes an in-depth analysis of current research & clinical developments within the market with key dynamic factors.
- Key players and their key developments in the recent years are listed.
High-k Dielectric Material Market Key Segments:
- Titanium Dioxide
- Tantalum Pentoxide
- Cerium Dioxide
- Aluminum Oxide
- Gate Dielectrics
- Capacitor Dielectrics
- Photoelectrochemical Cells
- Epitaxial Dielectrics
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA