High-performance liquid chromatography is an analytical technique used to identify, separate, and quantify each component in a mixture. In this procedure, pressurized liquid solvent containing test sample is pumped through a column packed with solid absorbent material. Flow rates of the components in sample get altered in contact with solid absorbent material, thus leading to separation of the components. The high-performance liquid chromatography technique is utilized in manufacturing, research, medical, and petroleum industries.
Growth in adoption of high-performance liquid chromatography techniques in various industries and rise in importance in drug approvals drive this market. Moreover, technological advancements in liquid chromatography and increased sensitivity and accuracy of high-performance liquid chromatography are projected to boost the market growth. However, lack of skilled technicians in the industry and high cost of liquid chromatography equipment may impede this growth.
The global high-performance liquid chromatography market is segmented based on product, application, and region. Based on product, it is classified into instruments, consumables, and accessories. Instruments are further categorized into systems, detectors, pumps, and fraction collectors. Based on application, it is divided into clinical research, diagnostics, forensics, and others. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA. These regions are further analyzed across the country level to determine the market size and forecast for each segment and sub-segment.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major players, such as Waters Corporation, Agilent Technologies, Shimadzu Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., GE Healthcare, PerkinElmer Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Gilson Inc., Phenomenex, Inc., and JASCO Inc., are provided in this report.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis, current trends, and future estimations of the global high-performance liquid chromatography to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Extensive analysis is conducted by following key player positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2023 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
High-performance Liquid Chromatography Market Key Segments:
- Fraction collectors
- Clinical Research
- Other Application
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA