An analog-to-digital converter (ADC) is an integrated circuit, which converts analog data into digital form. This converter provides a connection between analog transducer, signal processing, and data handling. Most of these data in the real world are distinguished by analogous signals. ADC is used virtually wherever digital processing, storage or transportation of an analog signal is required. High-speed AD converters offer best performance and highest sampling speed in the market. ADC provides high IF ADCs, low IF ADCs, integrated receivers, and wideband ADCs. High-speed ADC portfolio offers solutions for all high speed conversion applications.
COVID-19 scenario Analysis:
- Global high-speed AD convertor market has been significantly impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak. New projects throughout the world have stalled, which, in turn, have led to a significant decline in demand for these systems.
- Global factories have struggled to integrate new high-speed AD converters as workers have stayed in their homes, which has disrupted the global supply chains.
- The impact of COVID-19 on this market is temporary as just the production and supply chain is stalled. Once the situation improves, production, supply chains, and demand for these embedded systems are gradually going to increase.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
North America holds the largest market share while Asia-Pacific is projected to be the fastest-growing region in the high-speed AD convertor market during the forecast period. This market is anticipated to have a positive impact on the 5G deployment, operator investments in LTE and fiber network upgrades, R&D investments, and large-scale mobile and telecommunications media convergence in North America. In addition, high developments, government support, and economic digitalization are some of the main factors, which help to create growth opportunities for high speed AD converter market. Moreover, owing to continuous evolution of IoT-based applications, 5G deployment is gaining high traction and is, therefore, projected to witness positive impact on the growth of the market.
Adoption of government-led digitization of work processes in developing economies
The process of digitization involves converting information into digital format, which can be stored, manipulated, and processed to obtain the desired output. It consists of work process automation to meet customer expectations by reducing the number of steps required to complete a task. Governments of different countries are encouraging their work processes to be digitized, particularly in emerging economies that may impact the growth of the AD converter market.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global high-speed AD convertor industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global high-speed AD convertor market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global high-speed AD convertor market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed high-speed AD convertor market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the high-speed AD convertor market research report:
- Who are the leading market players active in the AD convertor market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the market?
- What current trends would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the AD convertor market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
High-Speed AD Convertor Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
STM, Maxim, NXP, Microchip, Cirrus Logic, Intersil, TI, ADI, XILINX, ON Semiconductor