High Speed Blowers Market Outlook - 2027
The high-speed blowers are the high-pressure devices with an air pressure of 50-290 millibar, a rotational speed ranging between 18000-21000 rpm, a high air volume of 3 times, and an air volume of 85-6000 cubic meter per hour. These blowers hold major applications in industries like water treatment, marine, oil and gas, chemical, and others. These devices can provide high velocities efficiently with low maintenance costs and energy consumption. Besides, they have sensory properties that can analyze the conditions and generate continuous airflow with enhanced cooling. These blowers can be classified into two types that are airfoil bearing motors and magnetic bearing motors.
COVID-19 Scenario analysis:
- COVID-19 pandemic has shut-down the production of various products in the high speed blowers industry, mainly owing to the prolonged lockdown in major global countries. This has hampered the growth of high speed blowers market significantly from last few months, as is likely to continue during 2020.
- COVID-19 has already affected the sales of equipment and machinery in the first quarter of 2020 and is likely to cause a negative impact on the market growth throughout the year.
- The major demand for equipment and machinery was previously noticed from giant manufacturing countries including the U.S., Germany, Italy, the UK, and China, which is badly affected by the spread of coronavirus, thereby halting the demand for equipment and machinery.
- Further, potential impact of the lockdown is currently vague and financial recovery of companies is totally based on its cash reserves. Equipment and machinery companies can afford a full lockdown only for a few months, after which the players would have to modify their investment plans.
- Equipment and machinery manufacturers must focus on protecting their workforce, operations, and supply chains to respond toward immediate crises and find new ways of working after COVID-19 infection cases start to decrease.
Drivers, restraints, and opportunities
Huge demand for the high-speed blowers from industries like wastewater treatment, oil and gas, marine, and others is one of the major factors expected to drive the growth of the high-speed blowers market. Besides, growing awareness and the need for treatment of wastewater and stagnant water and converting them into resources for industrial purposes is another key factor that can potentially fuel the growth of the high-speed blower market during the forecast period. Moreover, a wide range of features offered by these blowers like high speed, high competence, widespread operations, energy efficiency, and more can boost the demand for these devices in the market. However, high purchase costs and operational complexity are the restraining factors for the market growth. On the contrary, technological advancements are leading to new product developments in the high-speed blowers market which can be augmented for providing lucrative growth opportunities for new and existing businesses during the forecast period.
Trends in high-speed blowers market
Growing awareness for water conservation and treatment
The rising awareness for water conservation and the need for treatment of water has led to new government initiatives of different nations for the construction of reservoirs to store rainwater. Many initiatives are also implemented lately to use wastewater as a resource. In 2018, an initiative called “Wastewater: from waste to resource” was launched by the World Bank. The initiative mainly focused on Latin America and the Caribbean region to propose the wastewater challenge and spread awareness about it. The initiative also emphasized on providing knowledge on enhancing financing, managing, and planning of wastewater treatment. This initiative has also conducted many workshops and consultation services for the stakeholders working in wastewater treatment projects. Such new initiatives working for wastewater management can raise the demand for high-speed blowers in the market. This factor can eventually create a positive impact on the growth of the high-speed blowers market in the upcoming years.
New advanced products to flourish the market
Manufacturers in the high-speed blowers market are constantly upgrading their products and coming up with advanced features to differentiate their products from others in the market. To cite an instance, RAETTS, a Chinese manufacturing company launched its Air Foil Bearing Turbo Blower in 2019. The impressive feature about this product is its integrated design of magnetic and airfoil bearings that can run at high speeds around 20,000 revolutions per minute. Also, this product does not include any coupling, or lubrication system, or gearbox accelerator, unlike traditional centrifugal blowers. Such new product developments with advanced features can boost the growth of the high-speed blowers market in the upcoming years.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study represents the analytical representation of the global high speed blowers market combined with the ongoing trends and future predictions to determine investment opportunities.
- The present market is thoroughly analyzed to enlighten the high speed blower market growth.
- The report gives information regarding the important drivers, restraints, and opportunities provided with an in-depth analysis of the global high speed blowers market.
- Segmentation details of the global high speed blowers market.
- The report gives a comprehensive global high speed blowers market analysis based on competitiveness and how the performance of the competitors will take shape in the coming years.
Questions answered in the global high speed blowers market research report:
- Who are the leading market players currently active in the global high speed blowers market?
- What are the ongoing trends that will affect the market in the upcoming years?
- What are the driving elements, opportunities, and restraints in the market?
- What are the possible outcomes in the future that would play an important role in determining key strategic steps?
High Speed Blowers Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
APG-Neuros, Eminent Blowers, Spencer Turbine, Atlantic Blower, HSI Blower, Zi-Argus, Aerzen Turbo Division, Atlas Copco, United Blower Co., LLC,, Xylem India