High Temperature Resin Market Analysis :
High temperature resins are thermosetting polymer materials used in sealants, adhesives, and composite materials for applications involving high temperatures. Resins containing high temperatures find applications in areas that require high temperature resistance such as screws, roofs, and bulkheads. High temperature resins are widely used in various industries such as aviation, electricity, and electrical equipment. They are available in electric, solid, mechanical, integrated, and multi-functional ways. High temperature resins are used in a variety of applications, such as jet engines, ducts, heat shields, heat protection systems, rocket engine nozzles, thrusters & power plants, military-specific systems, integrated circuit houses, turbine brushes, capacitors, and high composite tooling. Some are commonly used in high-quality composites, including polyamides, bismaleimides, cyanate esters, epoxy, and phenolic. Higher heat resin exceeds the performance of composite components and improves local capacity to withstand extreme heat and harsh environmental conditions. The resin works better under fatigue than brittle ceramics and is lighter than metals. Therefore, manufacturers have begun adopting high temperature resins instead of using ceramics and alternative materials. Attributed to high glass conversion temperatures, the product is used for the installation of high-strength carbon fiber - solid organized composite structures.
COVID-19 scenario analysis
- COVID-19 impact on the high temperature resin market has led to various changes in the market conditions. There is rapid change in the market scenario along with initial and future assessment as well.
- The prevailing situation due to the pandemic has weakened the demand for resins in its end-user industries, such as automotive, as the demand for automotive has also been reduced.
Top impacting factors: Market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
The general benefits of high temperature resins/adhesive epoxy resins are low moisture absorption, high temperature, higher bond strength, and lower shrinkage. Increased demand in the pharmaceutical industry enhances the demand for high temperature resins.
Furthermore, increasing demand for high temperature resins as a replacement for high-quality fittings, growth in applications, increasing demand in high-speed rail & airplane installations, and escalating demand for thermoplastic resin in interconnected applications are driving the global high temperature resin market.
The market has been analyzed taking into consideration the key players such as Dow Corning Corporation, Henkel AG & Co. Kgaa, Mitsui Chemicals, Inc., Solvay S.A., DIC Corporation, Dupont, Hexion, BASF SE, Huntsman Corporation, Wacker Chemie AG, Aditya Birla Chemicals, and Koninklijke Ten Cate Bv.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global high temperature resin market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global high temperature resin market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global high temperature resin market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the high temperature resin market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
High Temperature Resin Market Report Highlights
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
Dow Corning Corporation, Koninklijke Ten Cate Bv, Wacker Chemie AG, Mitsui Chemicals, Inc., Dupont, Aditya Birla Chemicals, Hexion, Kgaa, Solvay S.A., Henkel AG & Co., Huntsman Corporation, DIC Corporation, BASF SE