A high temperature sealant is an especially designed sealant adhesive, used for dressing or making gaskets in rigid assemblies. High temperature sealants permit easy maintenance of clamping loads and provide leakproof and strong assemblies.
High temperature sealants are ideal for emergency and on-the-spot repairs and can be employed on a wide variety of metal surfaces such as aluminum, tin, steel, and iron. High temperature sealants includes a solvent resistant and flexible seal which does not usually decay or tear away easily. Moreover, the parts on which it is applied disassemble effortlessly even after the extended service.
The global high temperature sealants market has witnessed numerous growth opportunities over the past few years. The high temperature sealants market is expected to foresee significant growth due to some extraordinary characteristic properties of high temperature sealants such as extreme temperature resistance, high durability, and excellent bond strength. Moreover, factors such as increase in demand from industrial applications coupled with increase in production of automobiles are further anticipated to boost the market.
In addition, rise in use of electrical components in vehicles along with increase in demand for consumer electronics owing to increased per capita disposable incomes across the globe are some other key aspects that augment the growth of the global high temperature sealants market. Furthermore, availability of a high end-use industry base coupled with rapid growth of electrical and electronics and construction industries as well as favorable initiatives and policies are projected to drive the demand for high-temperature sealants across the globe. However, volatile raw material prices coupled with introduction of substitutes are some major elements that hinder the growth of the global market.
The global high temperature sealants market is segmented on the basis of chemistry, application, and geography. On the basis of chemistry, it is divided into silicone, epoxy, and others. On the basis of application, it is classified into electrical and electronics, industrial, automotive, transportation, construction, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The major players operating in the global market are focusing on key market strategies such as mergers, acquisitions, collaborations, and partnerships. They are also focusing on strengthening their market reach to maintain their goodwill in the ever competitive market.
Some of the key players in the global market include:
- Dow Corning Corporation
- Wacker Chemie AG
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Sika AG
- 3M Company
- Bostik SA
- H.B. Fuller
- PPG Industries, Inc.
- CSW Industrials, Inc.
- Illinois Tool Works Company
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics from 2016 to 2023 to assist in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to the individual market revenue.
- The region-wise and country-wise high temperature sealants market conditions are comprehensively analyzed.
- This study evaluates the competitive landscape and the value chain analysis to understand the competitive environment across geographies.
- An in-depth analysis of each segment of the high temperature sealants market is provided, to assist the prevailing market opportunities.
High Temperature Sealants Market Segments:
- Electrical and Electronics
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
Other players not profiled in this report include:
- Soudal N.V.
- Phelps Industrial Products, LLC
- RS Components Ltd.
- Ellsworth Adhesives
- Pittsburgh Corning
- Wacker Chemical Corp.
- R.S. Hughes Company, Inc.
- Minkon Ltd.
- Applied Industrial Technologies