Test and assessment software is an application which helps analyze the quality of the performance of students. The ease in assessment, higher customization related to the student, and elimination of fraud procedures are advantages of the higher education testing and assessment software.
However, lack of knowledge among end users limits the growth of the higher education testing and assessment software. Increased implementation of distance learning courses and need for precise evaluation encourages demand for higher education testing and assessment software.
Growth in focus on competency-based education, increased need for formative assessments, and emphasis on personalized learning fuel the higher education testing and assessment market. However, operational inefficiencies and increased open source software are key factors that restrict the growth of the market. Cloud-based assessment service platforms, surge in assessments through social media platforms, and analytical applications make way for market growth opportunities.
The higher education testing and assessment market is highly competitive owing to presence of numerous vendors and new product features. The key vendors adopt new product launch as the key strategy to improve the market share of the company. For instance, in February 2017, LearningRx Inc, a leader in higher education testing and assessment, launched a personal brain training assessment tool.
The market is segmented by product and region. By product, it is bifurcated into academic and non-academic assessment. By application, the market is divided into blended learning, collaborative-based learning, reporting and analytics, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive analysis and profiles of the major market players such as LearningRx Inc, Mindlogicx Infratec Limited, Oxford Learning Centers, Inc., Edutech Inc, IOTA Solutions, Pearson Education, Inc., Scantron Corporation, Wheebox, BTL Group Ltd, and Aptech Ltd. is also provided in this report
- This report is an extensive analysis of current and potential market trends in the dynamic global market of higher education testing and assessment.
- The report contains in depth quantitative analysis of current and future market estimations through 20162023, which helps recognize the appealing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market helps understand the current practices for the better investment decisions.
- Key players are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which elucidates the competitive outlook of the market.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
Higher Education Testing And Assessment Market Key Segments:
By Product Type
- Blended Learning
- Collaboration-Based Learning
- Reporting and Analytics
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East