The Histone deactylase inhibitor (HDAC) is a molecule that consists of different compounds that form a group of anticancer agents. The parent epigenetic market of HDAC is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 30% worldwide from 2013 to 2020. The factors driving this market are increase in cancer incidences, ongoing research and development for the treatment of cancer, other diseases, and the need to improve the effectiveness of new therapies. The major limitation of this market is reimbursement and uncertainty issues. The opportunities for this market are increase in collaborations and huge investments in manufacturing which will ensure significant growth.
Key market players of this market are, Celgene, Acetylon Pharmaceuticals, Celleron Therapeutics, Envivo Pharmaceuticals, Novartis, Merck & Co., and Pfizer.
- The report provides Market attractiveness analysis for the most attractive geographical region worldwide, and considers factors responsible for rapid growth in the regions.
- Various economic factors which are significant in determining market trend, buying decisions and market attractiveness are been analyzed for market estimation and forecasting
- The report evaluates the key factors of drivers, restraints and opportunities enabling strategic decision making with perceptive to identify potential market.
- The study also discusses various environmental and regulatory factors critical for the market growth.
- The analysis will support stakeholders such as manufacturers and distributors in identifying and capturing markets with high potential.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
GLOBAL MARKET BY, CLASS
- Class I HDACs
- Class II HDACs
- Class III HDACs
GLOBAL MARKET BY, APPLICATIONS
- Central Nervous System Disorders
- Other Diseases
GLOBAL MARKET BY, GEOGRAPHY
- North America
- Asia - Pacific
- Health care centers
- Research facilities
- Academic institutes
- Pharmaceutical companies