Home cleaning products include the substances that are required to clean home surroundings to maintain cleanliness and hygiene. Rise in awareness regarding health and hygiene increases the demand for home cleaning products. This also helps fight different diseases, as lack of hygiene increases the chances of different diseases among the residents. Thus, this factor boosts the growth of the market.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
Production shutdown scenario
The manufacturing of home cleaning products has reduced amid the conditions of COVID-19. Though the manufacturers are keen to produce products because of their requirement in the market, but lack of raw material and transportation of goods hinders the market from operating at the regular pace.
Upsurge in demand due to COVID-19
The home cleaning products have witnessed an upsurge in demand due to the implications of COVID-19. Since the disease widely spreads from touching objects and surfaces, the guidelines issued by health authorities made the application of disinfectants even more. These are high in demand as the consumers are becoming aware regarding health and safety.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
The health and hygiene awareness has changed the consumer preferences from rarely demanding house cleaning products to enlist them as a necessity. The growing concerns of hygiene maintenance and risk of diseases that spread in unhygienic environmental conditions have increased the growth of the home cleaning products market. The market is offering customer utilities at their convenience by manufacturing products in different forms, and sizes. These products contain cleaning agents such as acids, alkalis, degreaser and surfactants etc. that prevent microorganisms but also have adverse effect on skin such as allergies and inflammation. This continues to pose as a threat for the market.
The global home cleaning products market trends are as follows:
New product launches to flourish the market
With growing awareness regarding the personal and surrounding hygiene, the demand for such products that provide assistance to household cleaning increases. This is the leading driver in generating the demand for home cleaning products.
Rapid urbanization has given rise to severe diseases borne out of unhygienic conditions creating the need of products that prevent such ailments. The emergence of house cleaning agents very well solved these problems as now the houses and surroundings could be kept clean without much hustle. The products come in convenient packages of disinfectants, detergents and in forms of liquids, soaps, and sprays. This gives marketers an opportunity to diversify the products and supply goods to consumers at their convenience. The leading market players make the product available to customers through different supply chains be it offline stores or online platforms. These advantageous applications boost the growth of the market.
Surge in demand for eco-friendly and chemical-free cleaning products
One of the factors that hampers the market growth includes side-effects of using the cleaning products that lead to allergic reactions, skin inflammation, and other related problems. The other problem caused is the spoilage of surface or area due to continuous use of cleaning agents.
To curb this problem, the leading market players initiated the manufacturing of eco-friendly and chemical free products. These products are developed by avoiding certain kind of harsh chemicals and using such substitutes that act on the dirt, bacteria, and microorganisms but do not cause any harm to the surface or the user working with such products.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global home cleaning products industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global home cleaning products market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global home cleaning products market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global home cleaning products market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Home cleaning products Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the home cleaning products market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Home Cleaning Products Market Report Highlights
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc,, Kao Corp.,, The Procter & Gamble Co.,, Unilever,, Church & Dwight Co. Inc.,, Colgate-Palmolive Co.,, Godrej Consumer Products Ltd.,, The Clorox Co.,