Air filtration is an important process to provide clean air in a room. In air filtration process, particles, such as bacteria, dust, and dirt, which contaminate the air are removed to improve the air quality in that room. Homopolymer acrylic filter bags act as the tool of air filtration process. They are used so that particulates such as dust, dirt, and other airborne particles can be captured. Furthermore, homopolymer acrylic filter bags offer applications in various industries where there is high number of air particulates present. Therefore, the use of homopolymer acrylic filter bags proves to be very effective.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- The demand for homopolymer acrylic filter bags is expected to decrease in 2020 due to low demand from the manufacturing industry and sports complexes, owing to the lockdown imposed by the governments of many countries.
- COVID-19 pandemic has forced many companies, including manufacturers and service providers in the homopolymer acrylic filter bags market to halt their business operations to comply with new government rules & regulations. This halt in operations directly impacts the revenue flow of the market players, thereby hampering the global homopolymer acrylic filter bags market.
- Moreover, research scientists are unable to rule out the possibility of the spread of coronavirus through heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems.
- Consumers around the world are confused whether HVAC air filtration systems can protect them from COVID-19 exposure.
- Some systems, such as germicidal wavelength UV fixtures, were capable of filtering air in previous cases of SARS and MERS viruses but the same cannot be scientifically claimed for COVID-19 as research is still ongoing.
- Installation and servicing operations would be delayed as contact prevention norms reduce the number of orders that can be handled per day by HVAC companies.
- Therefore, the homopolymer acrylic filter bags market is expected to get negatively affected in 2020 considering all the above factors.
Top impacting factors: Market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
People from different countries across the world are becoming more and more conscious about increase in air pollution and its adverse effects on the health of human beings. To encounter the adverse health effects, people are finding new solutions to reduce the amount of air pollution and maintain a healthy environment. Attributed to this fact, the use of homopolymer acrylic filter bags has increased across the world. These bags are considered to be special type of bags, which can be used for reduction in the amount of pollution. They possess various characteristics that lead to their wide usage. Characteristics, such as durability and high dimensional stability, are possessed by homopolymer acrylic filter bags. These bags are used to removing the particulates present in the air while temperature increase is also resisted by homopolymer acrylic filter bags. Therefore, it is widely used in various industries such as power generation, metal, pharmaceuticals and chemicals.
Moreover, the use of vacuum cleaner has increased in both commercial and residential buildings. The dust collector bag used in vacuum cleaner is also made up of homopolymer acrylic material. Therefore, with increase in use of vacuum cleaner, the demand for homopolymer acrylic bags is expected to rise during the forecast period. These bags possess different properties such as anti-static and high mechanical properties. Therefore, homopolymer acrylic filter bags are commonly used in power generation process.
Furthermore, the construction industry is growing across the globe at a rapid pace. There is rise in number of construction projects under which hospitals, institutes, homes, and schools have been built. Limestone is an important component in the construction industry. Homopolymer acrylic filter bag has dust cake release property, which is very useful in the cement industry for mills and dryers. Therefore, there is high demand for homopolymer acrylic filter bags from the construction industry.
Homopolymer acrylic filter bag is useful to capture the particulates present in the air. It offers applications in various industries where particles are suspended. These suspended particles are dangerous for humans and if they manage to enter into the human body, then they are capable of causing serious damage. Therefore, to reduce this danger, there is high demand for homopolymer acrylic filter bag from various industries.
Key restraining factors for the growth of the homopolymer acrylic filter bags market
Acrylic material is more expensive compare to polypropylene and polyester. It also offers less resistance to alkalis. If homopolymer acrylic filter bag is used in high temperature for long duration, its capacity can be reduced. Therefore, these factors could hamper the growth of the homopolymer acrylic filter bags market.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the homopolymer acrylic filter bags market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the homopolymer acrylic filter bags market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed homopolymer acrylic filter bags market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Homopolymer Acrylic Filter Bags Market Report Highlights
By Coating Type
By End-User Industry
Key Market Players
Camfil Group, BWF Protec, Purafil Inc, Pall Corporation, Clarcor Inc., Absolent Group, Nordic Air Filtration, AGET Manufacturing, Cummins, Inc., Donaldson Co., SPX Corporation, Plymovent, Gutsche, Freudenberg & Co. Kg.