Hopper dryers are feeding and drying devices in which hot air that flows through the hopper is utilized as a drying agent. Hopper dryers are deployed in effective drying of plastic resin such as plastic pellets, plastic powders, and plastic regrind. Drying directly at the throat of the machine eliminates the probability of contamination or re-absorption of moisture during transportation from a central drying position to the machine hopper.
The hopper dryer market is driven by the demand for plastic goods and plastic packaging materials in various industries such as food & beverage packaging. However, environmental concerns are expected to restrain the use of plastic and plastic handling equipment.
The hopper dryer market is segmented based on product type, end users, and geography. Based on product type, the market is segmented into less than 100kg, 100kg~500kg, and more than 500kg. Based on end users the market is segmented into plastic industry, food industry, electronics industry, and others. Based on geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players that operate in the market include Motan Colortronic, Novatec, Inc., MainTech, Conair, ProTec Polymer Processing GmbH, Kenplas Industry Ltd., Federal Equipment Company, Dri-Air Industries Inc., Shini Plastics Technologies Inc., and Summit Systems.
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of the hopper dryers industry to identify potential investment pockets.
- The key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with their detailed impact analyses have been elucidated.
- Porters five forces model helps in analyzing potential buyers & suppliers and the competitive sketch of the market, which is expected to guide the market players to develop strategies accordingly.
Hopper Dryers Market Key Segments:
- Less than100KG
- More than 500KG
By End-user Industry
- Plastic Industry
- Food Industry
- Electronics Industry
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
Key Market Players
- Motan Colortronic
- Novatec, Inc.
- ProTec Polymer Processing GmbH
- Kenplas Industry Ltd.
- Federal Equipment Company
- Dri-Air Industries Inc.
- Shini Plastics Technologies Inc.
- Summit Systems