Hopper loaders are machines deployed to convey plastic resins such as plastic pellets, plastic powders, and plastic regrind. They have an integral motor that creates vacuum to convey plastic resin materials from a bulk container to a drying hopper or a blender bin.
The picking of the material is accomplished with the help of an aluminum or stainless-steel tube, known as pickup wand, which is connected to a short piece of flex hose attached to the hopper loader. A small control system is integrated to manage load time, dump time, and blowback. The hopper loader motors are generally of a brush type or brushless type. The brushes can last for about 350 hours and after four brush changes, the commutator is generally worn out, and so the motor needs to be replaced periodically.
The market for hopper loader is driven by the demand for plastic goods and plastic packaging materials in various industries such as food & beverage packaging. However, environmental concerns are expected to restrain the use of plastic and plastic handling equipment.
The hopper loaders market is segmented based on product type, end users, and geography. Based on product type, the market is segmented into single phase hopper loaders and 3-phase hopper loaders. Based on end users the market is segmented into plastic processing, chemical industries, food industries, and others. Based on geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players that operate in the market include Novatec, PIOVAN S.p.A., Jenco Controls & Export Limited, Summit Systems, Maguire Products Inc., UK Plastics Machinery Limited, SIMAR GmbH, Movacolor, Budzar Industries, Inc., and Advanced Auxiliary Equipment, Inc.
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of the hopper loaders industry to identify potential investment pockets.
- The key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with their detailed impact analyses have been elucidated.
- Porters five forces model helps in analyzing potential buyers & suppliers and the competitive sketch of the market, which is expected to guide the market players to develop strategies accordingly.
Hopper Loaders Market Key Segments:
- Single Phase Hopper Loaders
- 3-Phase Hopper Loaders
By End-user Industry
- Plastic Processing
- Chemical Industries
- Food Industries
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
Key Market Players
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- PIOVAN S.p.A.
- Jenco Controls & Export Limited
- Summit Systems
- Maguire Products Inc.
- UK Plastics Machinery Limited
- SIMAR GmbH
- Budzar Industries, Inc.
- Advanced Auxiliary Equipment, Inc.