Hose clip or hose clamp is a device used to bind and close the hose to a fitting, like a nib or a bard. The hose clamp is designed to secure the hose over the fitting and pipes to prevent liquid leakage. It is placed around the hose or pipe to be connected, which helps to reinforce the hose in place and ensures that nothing comes out. Popular attachment includes anything from all engines to bathroom fittings. However, hose clamps can be used in various industries and enterprises to ensure the transportation of goods, liquids, gas, and chemicals. Common advantages for rubber pipe clamps provide safe hoses to the automotive industry profile lines and household water supply system. There are four main categories of hose clamps—screws/tapes, feathers, wires, and ears. The entire variety of hose clamps are used depending on the type of hose in question and the adjustment at the end of it. These clamps are widely used for cars, tractors, trolleys, locomotives, ships, mining, oil, gas, chemical, pharmaceutical, agricultural, and other water, grease, steam, dust, and connecting devices.
Market Scope and Structure Analysis
The production of hose clamps is experience slow growth, and is expected to increase significantly, during the forecast period. The market is anticipated to grow due to increased demand from different industrial sectors. The developments in the automotive industry have also created a huge demand in the market. The critical challenges faced by the market include long-term performance of energy systems, product end-of-service life, wear & tear, and resistance to corrosion
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- The impact of the COVID-19 outbreak has temporarily shut down operation, production, and supply chain process of the hose clamp market.
- Industries related to the use of hose clamps are expected to go backward, leading to the decline for demand.
- The temporary suspension of the automobile industry on several countries in the first half of 2020 and the closure of key end-user industries like water treatment have affected the business.
- However, industries related to the use of hose clamps are likely to be back on track, leading to greater demand for the product in the coming years.
- As the lockdown is getting over, the enlarging automobile industry around the globe is anticipated to create massive market demand for hose clamp products.
Top Impacting Factors
- The hose clamps market size will strongly grow after 2021 driven by population expansion, urban and industrial growth. The global population is growing by an estimated 10 billion by 2030, creating a huge demand in this sector.
- Increase in demands from the automobile industry and general water treatment requirements for the product.
- The growth of the automotive industry throughout the globe is a key factor that fosters the market demand for hose clamps. In addition, rise in demand from developing regions present significant growth opportunities.
- North America holds the largest share in the hose clamps market, and the region is estimated to dominate the market for the next few years. The Asia-Pacific and Europe are also showing strong growth due to the emergence of lucrative opportunities in these regions
- Peterson Spring in October 2019 has unveiled a new major distribution program with Chicago based Signature Engineered Solutions aimed at supporting and servicing their customers from various industries. This makes Peterson continue to focus on research and technology to bring world-class metal engineering components to the automotive, industrial, and motorsports industries.
- “Quick connector” for electric car was launched by “Norma group” in October 2020. This comes with integrated and lightweight design suitable for electric and motor vehicles, and is especially suitable for thermal management lines. The fast connector saves about one-third of the CO2 in production and supply chain compared to similar connectors. The demand for electric vehicle and quick connectors is on an increase due to pollution and surge in price of fuels. This leads to significant growth of the hose clamp market.
- BAND-IT has made the process of setting up hardware simple in July 2020. Their bolt clamp and band can be installed with a wrench or ratchet and is flexible in a variety of mounting hardware and pole diameters. The easy fitting translates to major cost saving for huge installers.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the hose clamp market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the hose clamp market.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the hose clamp market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed hose clamp market based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Hose Clamps Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Emward Fastenings Ltd. ,, Yushin Precision Industrial Co Ltd. ,, Norma Group SE,, Ideal Clamp,, Oetiker Group,, BAND-IT,, Kale Clamp,, Sogyo, Peterson Spring,