The hospitality real estate sector involves a complete service or limited service hotel, time booking, tourist destination, extended accommodation, meeting center, and other related facilities, or sponsoring such facilities, including restaurants and other catering facilities food, spas, golf courses or other recreational facilities or clubs, conferences or meeting places and related properties. The property does not include any casino premises or other gaming property (even if it is part of a guest house) or a higher residential property.
Market Scope and Structure Analysis
Hospitality real estate is always an extraordinarily strong commodity market. The industry plays a significant role, with a strong contribution to the global economy. Currently, the key themes that make up the sector consist of trade, innovation, technology, and integration. Large-scale integration and acquisition, border investment, and technology, such as analysis of data, have transformed the global hospitality scene. Developers and investors remain globally active. Now, participants in markets have taken an extremely cautious approach.
Proven growth in hospitality markets has started to decline between new supplies and higher prices. In addition, a less uncertain view of the global economy has prompted market participators to re-evaluate their business tactics next year. However, despite the country's problems and economic uncertainty, the tour and travel industry has shown power and mobility remains high.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- The COVID 19 pandemic has impacted on many industries. The hospitality market is also affected generally but has an impact on the retail and hospitality sectors in the future.
- Hospitality real estate sector market is more likely to decline, because of closure due to COVID-19. Hotels, travel centers, water parks, amusement facilities, golf courses, cruise ships and restaurants are the major sectors affected.
- Tenants' easement was come in risk during COVID as residential member are financially affected by COVID-19.
- The COVID-19 pandemic presents the hospitality real estate sector market with its most serious challenge. Although the depth of the economy is unusual, the industry has overcome many declines.
- However, hospitality real estate sector is likely to gain traction, leading to greater demand for hospitality real estate sector in the coming years.
Top Impacting Factors
- The hospitality real estate market size is anticipated to experience growth in 2021, driven by population growth and urban and industrial growth.
- The hospitality real estate market is projected to experience significant growth due to increased demand for hotels, travel centers, water parks, amusement facilities, golf courses, cruise ships and restaurants.
- Significant changes in the demographics could have a profound effect on hospitality real estate. Demographic changes here refer to development of new airports, buildings, and tourist place.
- JLL invested in Logistic Park, Kolkata project in May 2021, with a large box leasing. The Park has been distributed approximately 30 hectares of land near Bagnan on NH-06. This investment allowed JLL to bring a revolutionary update in hospitality real estate sector.
- Abu Dhabi culture and creative industry invested 22 billion in June 2021, to grow up from the losses that occur due to COVID. This investment is done to work on policies and programs, talent and technology development, innovation and computerization, business development, and infrastructure to improve quality of life.
- In NEOM of Saudi Arabia, the first hotel to open by 2022, was announced in May 2021. Saudi Arabia initiates this step to push sustainable tourism in mega cities. This will grow the country as the center of hospitality real estate market.
- “The Red Sea Project” of Saudi Arabia, May 2021, is the land and property development project which completely run on renewable energy source. It is one of the Kingdom's leading tourism projects that will extend more than 90 islands once completed. Aim of the project is combining luxury, sustainability, and a range of nature reserves that reflect Saudi Arabia's coastline.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the hospitality real estate sector along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the hospitality real estate sector market.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the hospitality real estate sector market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- This analysis provides a detailed hospitality real estate sector market based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Hospitality Real Estate Sector Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Inter Continental Hotels Group PLC,, Service Properties Trust,, HFF Hospitality Group, Colliers International Hotels, The B Leary Group, Hospitality Real Estate Advisors, Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc., Hyatt Hotels Corp.,, ARA Hotel & Resort Investment Brokerage, Host Hotels & Resorts Inc.,, JLL Hotels & Hospitality Group, Marriott International Inc.,, HVS Global Hospitality Services, Wyndham Hotels &Resorts Inc.,, CBRE Hotels, PKF Consulting LLC, JLL,, Marcus & Millichap, Huazhu Group Ltd.,, Extended Stay America Inc.