Hot air system helps set up various hot air heaters in residential and non-residential areas. It is used heat areas safely and quickly to make ambient air warm. Hot air systems make the use of various components that include heating stove, central warm air furnace, heating pumps, and plug-in room heater, which is operated using switch in a closed area. It can be installed anywhere with few requirements like air vent from where the outside air can be sucked inside the air heater, which can further be circulated into the ambient area to warm air quickly and flexibly.
The hot air system market is experiencing a significant growth, and is expected to grow considerably in the next few years. The hot air systems are often managed by thermostats. This system is used to deliver hot air instantly into an enclosed area. The hot air is passed into the air heaters where the heating is done by primary and secondary coils with the help of electricity or sometimes by the passing the air over a flame. The growth of the market can be attributed to the increase in demand for hot heaters in residential and non-residential buildings. Also, the demand for efficient hot air systems along with increase in the need to replace water heating systems by hot air systems are the factors anticipated to drive the growth of the hot air system market during the forecast period.
North America is projected to adopt hot air systems in the coming years due to industrialization and mechanical progression in the area. This is anticipated to be a key market owing to the popularity for air warmers inferable from the extraordinary virus season in the nation. Asia-Pacific is relied upon to observe greatest interest for mechanical overlaying machines. China and India are the key markets in the locale. The market in Asia-Pacific region is experiencing quick growth because of expanding populace and mechanical advancements in the area.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- COVID-19 pandemic has shut down the production of hot air system, owing to the prolonged lockdown in major countries. This has hampered the growth of the hot air system market significantly from the last few months and is likely to continue during 2020.
- COVID-19 has already affected the sales of equipment and machinery in the first quarter of 2020 and is likely to cause a negative impact on the market growth throughout the year.
- The major demand for equipment and machinery was previously observed from major manufacturing countries, including the U.S., Germany, Italy, the UK, and China, which have been severely affected by the pandemic, thereby halting the demand for equipment and machinery.
- Potential impact of the lockdown is currently vague and financial recovery of companies is totally based on their cash reserves. Equipment and machinery companies can afford a full lockdown only for a few months, after which the players would have to modify their investment plans.
- Equipment and machinery manufacturers must focus to protect their workforce, operations, and supply chains to respond to the immediate crises and find new ways of working after COVID-19.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Increase in application in heating of ambience air flexibly and quickly and rise in concerns about carbon-emissions in environment and energy efficient way of heating the air are the factors expected to drive the growth of the hot air system market. However, high cost prices, installation prices, and need for maintenance hinder the market growth. Contrarily, popularity of hot air system over water heating system in the industrial sector present new pathways for the industry.
The hot air system market trends are as follows:
Rising demand for domestic heating appliances
There is increase in demand for efficient domestic heating appliances that offers significant energy savings which is expected to fuel the growth of the market. In addition, the surge in need for a comfortable and luxurious life across developing countries is one of the major factors that drive the market growth. Further, growing concerns about carbon emissions, environment, energy efficiency, and consumption are some of the factors that drive the hot air system market. In addition, the key players are investing and focusing on development of hot air heaters with improved thermal performance to reduce their cost by reducing the overall heating load. The growing utilization of hot heaters in residential buildings is expected to boost the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Surge in industry applications and increase in disposable income of population
Luxurious and convenient life is affordable to majority owing to the fact that there has been an increase in the disposable income. Also, rapid industrialization across the continent drives the growth of the hot air system market. Hospitality sector like restaurants, hotels, bars, and others need the hot air system to give the required service to its customers by providing them with comfortable ambient temperature and thus gain customer loyalty.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the hot air system industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the hot air system market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the hot air system market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed hot air system market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Hot Air System Market Report Highlights
By Heating System Type
By End User
Key Market Players
Carney Plumbing Heating & Cooling, United Air Tech Inds, Alfatherm, B.A.C. Systems Inc., REMKO GmbH & Co. KG, HeatTek Inc, Atmostherm Limited, Status Heating Limited, Aire Serv, Powrmatic Ltd., Wilson Brothers